• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nostalgia says yes, brain says no.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sometimes FOOTER is too serious and we all try to talk like we give a hoot about WAGES and all that, but I go to the football to be entertained.

Bobby coming back will be WELL LOLZ. We can have BOBBY masks and can sing his SONG and KLL can give up the 25 shirt.

We can tell David to take EVERY free kick SHARPISH as that's how Bob likes them. Just imagine the JOY when he scores.

So WHAT if he's injured a lot or costs lots. GET HIM BACK.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Harry Redknapp has given Bobby Zamora the green light to leave QPR.

The former Fulham frontman has been restricted to five league appearances this season due to a combination of injury problems.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/redknapp-zamora-can-leave-qpr-6638267

In a sense this would be an ideal time for BZ to return. He cant play every game and wont because of Ulloa therefore will be a great to have in the mix alongside the others plus his experience will be priceless. High wages, Harry will be offloading for this reason only , plsu if he thought he was worth keeping then he would be keeping him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Zamora - No thank you. Way, way past his best. I wouldn't even pay him £5K a week now, legend or not.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh ye of little faith. Get him in!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not now, ta. I'll remember him tearing up trees for us when he was in his pomp. I recall hearing him say that he didn't really enjoy playing any more (a few years ago): so another 50K a week at Shitehurst beckons...

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Sign him till the end of the season, 10K a week (dreaming I know). After having such a great bond with the club, he might fancy one last challenge, taking us to the PL.

This is me writing after a huge cup of sentiment.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If he's over his problems, why not? Good enough at this level without a doubt. Even if he chips in with 8 or so goals, that'll be enough!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sometimes FOOTER is too serious and we all try to talk like we give a hoot about WAGES and all that, but I go to the football to be entertained.

Bobby coming back will be WELL LOLZ. We can have BOBBY masks and can sing his SONG and KLL can give up the 25 shirt.

We can tell David to take EVERY free kick SHARPISH as that's how Bob likes them. Just imagine the JOY when he scores.

So WHAT if he's injured a lot or costs lots. GET HIM BACK.

Yeah, it probably really isn't a good idea, but...

if there's a 5% chance it might work out, I'm up for it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In my heart, would I love to see Bobby back here? Of course I would.

In my head, would I think it was a good idea? No, because I wouldn't want him to even slightly tarnish what he was before.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If he was any good QPR (our rivals for promotion) would not be letting him go

QPR have already stated that they'll be happy to keep him, even though the door is open.

QPR also have an abundance of strikers, especially when compared to us. Who would rather sit on our bench: Obika, Hoskins, CMS or Zamora? No brainier for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here