Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora...

Do You Want Zamora Back?

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

If he would be happy to play second fiddle to Ulloa, drop to a reasonable wage and is over his injury woes then he'd definitely be worth having, because he is close to be being the perfect striker for the formation we play. Sadly, I don't think you can guarantee the likelihood of those three variables playing out together.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'd take the gamble, it's a yes from me.

Also, if the choice is he comes to us or goes to Palace I'd rather he sat in our treatment room than theirs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Some people make the point about £50K per week, others that the deal is one or two years too late, many think he can no longer cut it in the Championship and yet Harry has admitted he's in no rush to get rid of him.

It all depends on Bobby's fitness.

Look at it from Bloom's point of view. Right now it looks as though Barnes and El-Abd will be followed out of the door by Bridcutt and Buckley, and all this after Vicente left in the summer without being replaced. The chances are against promotion and season ticket renewal is around the corner. Bloom needs to bring in players that will excite the fans. Zamora can do that.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
If Zamora is given the chance to play for the one club he has a real affinity with, I'm sure he will jump at the chance, especially considering that one of his main assisters in his goals is now first team coach.

It's a yes from me.

I thought Watto was one of the physio's - they'd probably get to see a lot of each other if he did sign for us! :p

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What if Bobby, who's clearly earnt more than enough to retire in luxury offered to play for free for the rest of the season?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never go back Bobby, you were an absolute legend, don't spoil the memories.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Head says no but heart a big YES!

I would love to see Bobby play the kind of role Jason Roberts did for Reading on their promotion run a couple of years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here