Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora...

Do You Want Zamora Back?

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In my head, would I think it was a good idea? No, because I wouldn't want him to even slightly tarnish what he was before.

What if we just remember all the bad stuff he did instead and then that'll mean we can have him back? Remember his POORLY wrist? What a GIRL. "Ooohhh look at me. I need a massive bandage for my sore sore"

Remember that time he missed a penalty? PAH.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
QPR have already stated that they'll be happy to keep him, even though the door is open.

QPR also have an abundance of strikers, especially when compared to us. Who would rather sit on our bench: Obika, Hoskins, CMS or Zamora? No brainier for me.

Obika is absolute shite
Hoskins is permanently injured
Zamora would be expensive, well past his best, and disappointing.

So of that lot, the best choice is CMS by an absolute MILE.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Injury prone player aged 33..............ummm,no thanks.
Let's look forward not backwards.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Zamora comes in. We get to the play-offs final. Bobby scores winner. Simple.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
If he were to come for nothing, on a pay as you play deal then I think it could be worth it.

It was only a year ago that he was playing for England and coming back to where he would get the love and support that he needs could see a rejuvenated player with a point to prove

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Yes as when he plays he'd be good and his game isn't all about goals as it once might of been, at fulham he was good at assisting too.

Additionally every football club will have a certain number/percentage of players injured at any one time therefore if he is injured then one less other player would be injured.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
without a shadow of a doubt Yes.

I also see him as a jason roberts / kevin phillips type player....possible impact sub.

I know the argument about not going back and I understand the sentiment...but if someone like him comes back, the lift to the club would be immense. Bobby running out in the blue and White Stripes again....

Marvellous Scenes

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would think he would still have more than enough for this level, a loan signing where we pay part wages might suit, but I reckon Fulham or Palace will make him an offer of some kind.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes as when he plays he'd be good and his game isn't all about goals as it once might of been, at fulham he was good at assisting too.

Additionally every football club will have a certain number/percentage of players injured at any one time therefore if he is injured then one less other player would be injured.

LoL!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Heart shouts YES

Head shouts NO

We've all listened to our hearts before I suspect. Lucky the decisions are made by those who only listen to their head. Pay per play deal maybe but as said above, look forward not back although Crofts a good exception to that rule maybe.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here