Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zahaha bought by palarse for a knock down price

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Isn't it likely that it's £3m + cancelling whatever payments United still had to make on the original deal?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't it likely that it's £3m + cancelling whatever payments United still had to make on the original deal?

Man Utd coughed up £10M initially , there won't be any additional performance related payments due to Palace as he only made 2 appearances. The transfer fee and the two sets of loan payments made to Man Utd for Winifred may add up to £6M so basically Man Utd have written off £4M to get rid of him.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Wow thought the worlds 3rd best player should be going to Barca ,Vicente was twice the player Zaha is ,even when he came to us !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wow thought the worlds 3rd best player should be going to Barca ,Vicente was twice the player Zaha is ,even when he came to us !

???:lolol::facepalm:

To everyone else thank you for your kind words . Wills back and I'm chuffed to buggery :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Er, when he signed for MU last season?

But was loaned back to you for the rest of the season , made 2 appearances for Man Utd before being shipped out to Cardiff on loan and then returned to Sarf London on loan in the summer. Palace mugged odd Man Utd for £10M and you've bought him back for £3M which is his true market value.

Well spotted! Obsessed by us, no?

Not really. If I was I would probably be posting on BBS or HOL.:thumbsup:

But it was fairly well documented that Ferguson paid 10 million for him, and promptly loaned him back to you. I am allowed to take an interest in all things football aren't I, or should I turn the telly off and put my fingers in my ears when Palace are mentioned.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
But was loaned back to you for the rest of the season , made 2 appearances for Man Utd before being shipped out to Cardiff on loan and then returned to Sarf London on loan in the summer. Palace mugged odd Man Utd for £10M and you've bought him back for £3M which is his true market value.
The first post I've read of yours which I actually agree with , well done soggy keep it up .

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Not really. If I was I would probably be posting on BBS or HOL.:thumbsup:

But it was fairly well documented that Ferguson paid 10 million for him, and promptly loaned him back to you. I am allowed to take an interest in all things football aren't I, or should I turn the telly off and put my fingers in my ears when Palace are mentioned.

Let's be honest, you love a BBS post or 2! You've even got a thread dedicated to you!

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=252933

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here