Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zahaha bought by palarse for a knock down price

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I hope Leicester take note of this, and sell us Leo back for half a million in the summer.

A great bit of buisness for Palace tho, damn them. Still, they'll have to pay a bit more than their usual penny in the pound though

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You're going to have to help me out with that. Dave Jong Un decided you need to register, which I have no intention of doing, to see the place.

I'm guessing though it's full of praise for me, as it should be.

Well you're always welcome, just as long as you're not Londoner!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You're going to have to help me out with that. Dave Jong Un decided you need to register, which I have no intention of doing, to see the place.

I'm guessing though it's full of praise for me, as it should be.

Guess what ? Its a thread started by your stalker , Vince Hilaire's A**hole aka VHA on NSC :lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good, the fact I'm getting at you enough to have an entire thread dedicated to me makes me very happy indeed.

Vince has contributed a few posts :)
Edit, soggy beat me to it :thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
To be honest, I think they have paid over the top for him, no other club would have shelled out that much on him, but considering the ridiculous fee they received from Man U, it looks a good deal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Man Utd coughed up £10M initially , there won't be any additional performance related payments due to Palace as he only made 2 appearances. The transfer fee and the two sets of loan payments made to Man Utd for Winifred may add up to £6M so basically Man Utd have written off £4M to get rid of him.

SSN reporting that the deal includes an add on for appearances, so the loss will be even less.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Just like Zaha's form (see also Noone/Craig) this one could go either way. With the renegade gangster failing to prove himself 'Just Too Good' for Manchester United and having had his wings clipped by a humbling return to a crumbling League Two standard stadium in 19th Century Shithurst Park with his low IQ between his legs and a fat wallet in his back pocket, you do wonder what impact such a devastating blow could have on his traditionally inconsistent performances and motivation.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I've been going to Palace since 1991 sweetheart. £100 for REMF says we won't get relegated, fancy the bet?

You'll get relegated, never said when.

You have? Constantly give the impression you only follow them in the premier league...highlighted by your post the other day talking about when you've watched them in the premier league. Quick to forget about your club's troubles only a few years ago when mocking people for being glad to keep O'Grady. Which, if you followed palace for as long as you have, you'd appreciate certain player types when on the lower end of the championship.
But if course, you'll quickly Google Palace facts 2011 to "remind" yourself.

You're not convincing anyone that you've been a loyal supporter.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You'll get relegated, never said when.

You have? Constantly give the impression you only follow them in the premier league...highlighted by your post the other day talking about when you've watched them in the premier league. Quick to forget about your club's troubles only a few years ago when mocking people for being glad to keep O'Grady. Which, if you followed palace for as long as you have, you'd appreciate certain player types when on the lower end of the championship.
But if course, you'll quickly Google Palace facts 2011 to "remind" yourself.

You're not convincing anyone that you've been a loyal supporter.

So you're basically bottling the bet with that answer...

Of course I'm gonna laugh at O'Grady, it's hilarious that he's your number 1 striker, you'd do the same if the tables were turned and we had him, don't lie. Go back 3 years and I remember the amount of abuse we got about our side when we were struggling under Freedman.

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just like Zaha's form (see also Noone/Craig) this one could go either way. With the renegade gangster failing to prove himself 'Just Too Good' for Manchester United and having had his wings clipped by a humbling return to a crumbling League Two standard stadium in 19th Century Shithurst Park with his low IQ between his legs and a fat wallet in his back pocket, you do wonder what impact such a devastating blow could have on his traditionally inconsistent performances and motivation.

What you have overlooked botty is wilf is coming back to our shit hole for less than you paid for cms . And that has made me very happy & content :)

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
To be honest, I think they have paid over the top for him, no other club would have shelled out that much on him, but considering the ridiculous fee they received from Man U, it looks a good deal.

It may well be a fair point that his value to Palace is considerably more than to any other club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here