Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zahaha bought by palarse for a knock down price

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yet we have Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Tottenham, QPR, Fulham, Millwall, Charlton Brentford and Leyton Orient to compete with wheras you have Crawley Town. Apart from that you have a point!
As much as I dislike your horrible little club, I would sooner support it than Chelsea or Arsenal. What am i saying....?😵

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
As much as I dislike your horrible little club, I would sooner support it than Chelsea or Arsenal. What am i saying....?��
Why?

To me it smacks that small club mentality where it's fans must hate the bigger clubs.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why?

To me it smacks that small club mentality where it's fans must hate the bigger clubs.
As I say, I genuinely have an almost unreasonable dislike for the club, probably due to experiences as a child in the 70's when my father had to shield my brother and I from its thugs. However most palace fans I've met were not like the ones that appear on here and were good for banter and general football talk. That is not my experience with most arsenal, Chelsea fans etc. I suppose I've generally come to dislike the bigger clubs in England whereas when I was younger, I felt more affinity if they were playing in Europe etc. Now I tend to want the other lot, Germans, Italians etc to win. I blame those top clubs for ruining football. When we went up to the top tier, we had a chance like Forest, Derby etc before us. If Bournemouth go up, what kind of chance do they have? The league is so uncompetitive, its unbelievable. That's why for palace, staying up or lower mid table would be a triumph. We seem to be great at finding more and more ways to celebrate mediocrity. I like the improved conditions for supporters that we now have generally in England but that is the only thing. I preferred the football in those days as there was far less cheating going on.

Of course I could never bring myself to follow palace, it's just that like it or not, we have more in common with them than the likes of Man U or Chelsea and if you happen on a palace fan, they are likely to actually know about the team and perhaps have even watched them.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
London is a big place mate, 8.3 million in fact. Add on Surrey and you're looking at another 2 million at least. If this is what you are implying by surrounding areas then fair enough!

Brightons bigger than that, well, if you add on worthing hastings and oh, f*ck it , if were just adding places just to make us look bigger , well take manchester and liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here