Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are you going to apologise? I know you’ve been asked by numerous folk on here and I’ve asked you man to man.

?
For what . The term you used , more than once , has racial connotations which I pointed out . You can get all your mates to gang up on me all you like there’s nothing to apologise for .

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
For what . The term you used , more than once , has racial connotations which I pointed out . You can get all your mates to gang up on me all you like there’s nothing to apologise for .

you've more front than margate nipper

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why’s that then ?

It's because you're stagnating this site with your constant bile.
As you couldn't be assed to reply to my other post to you a while back, that I had met two Palace fans, bowling in Battle.
I've now shown them you're bile on here, and really won't say what they're answer was.
But put it this way, it wasn't complementary, and you'd never understand it :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For what . The term you used , more than once , has racial connotations

What, Fried Chicken? So has the word banana when used in a certain context. He did not use that term in a racist context so why don’t you just admit your mistake and we can move on with taking the pi$$ out of you regarding Tumble’s imminent departure or strike!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No more than ginger, which you were crying about less than a week ago. Stick to the subject or **** off, there’s a dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why’s that then ?

Seriously mate. You’re screaming yourself into a lengthy ban.

We all know you LOVE coming on NSC..certainly more than your own tedious snorefest boards...I asked you, politely for a retraction, you’ve gracelessly declined.

If you really,really are just over here on a jaunt, don’t care if you’re wrong, blah blah...then good riddance.

If you had taken the trouble to read again what was ACTUALLY discussed, had a little think, then said...”you know what, I’m an ********..I’ll just PM Nick and say sorry...like some of your fellow Palace posters have btw...then fair dos.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Seriously mate. You’re screaming yourself into a lengthy ban.

We all know you LOVE coming on NSC..certainly more than your own tedious snorefest boards...I asked you, politely for a retraction, you’ve gracelessly declined.

If you really,really are just over here on a jaunt, don’t care if you’re wrong, blah blah...then good riddance.

If you had taken the trouble to read again what was ACTUALLY discussed, had a little think, then said...”you know what, I’m an ********..I’ll just PM Nick and say sorry...like some of your fellow Palace posters have btw...then fair dos.

bloody rude chap

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

And again (you’ve ignored this as usual about 10 times now). Why did you randomly post a pic of an Asian family at an Albion game, without any words, in retaliation to some CP2010FC piss taking? Please answer as you’ve taken a long time (6 months or so) not answering.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
:D

We are going to have so much fun with this. So much to chuckle at.

Firstly, the cockwombles had no problem taking Ben 10 the goal machine tailor on credit but get all pissy knickered when some wants to but one of theirs that way. Can't have it both ways. What the hell are they allowing that to be reported anyway? First thought is serious financial stuff going on. Can't afford to buy and can't afford to delay money in. The wankpuffins won't see that though. Also looks like Liverpool were extremely accommodating to get the donkey out the door. They knew. By getting pissy knockered they have revealed their desperation to the Arse. A simple 'that is not acceptable' with a firm counter offer would have been sensible. Amateur night all over the place failing to keep it private and the grandstanding in the media.

Secondly, the valuation and the lack of bidding war. The big clubs will assess the risk. He is not a no-brainer for the reasons @Edna Kabappel has mentioned. At £40M the risk is moderate. At £100M the risk is too high. These clubs will be reluctant to give ManUre free money too. Citeh will consider they can spend the money more wisely elsewhere and Chelsea have that ban.

Thirdly, the possible fall out. We will never know - and neither will the cocksmokers - what the deals have been. The omissions from the recent contract could have been because of trusted verbal 'we'll do you right assurances'. You know where you stand with a contract but someone going back on their word sticks in the craw. My impression is that that the pratty haired one thought he was being smart again (ManUre's commission) and has twigged a mistake. We might be doing Dibley a disservice here.

This ain't gonna end well for them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Are we keeping this Arsehat on the board out of some misguided inclusion policy or something?

I imagine it’s like those big test tubes on Aliens when the colonists keep some half alive facehuggers in formaldehyde only for them to periodically escape and inject eggs into the locals throats...just for shits and giggles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here