Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite. Absolutely pathetic attempt from a couple of Palace fans here, to scramble for a bit of imagined moral high ground, by throwing around specious suggestions of casual racism.

They need to pack it in sharp. I’m happy to ignore it personally (and Mr P is generally a decent poster) but Bevendean Hillbilly has requested, and is entitled to, an apology from [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]. I think it would be in order for that to be forthcoming.

Unfortunately some of them are very, very quick to reach for this as a kind of twisted moral pointscoring mechanism. I couldn't give a flying one when its directed at me by (some) of them, because I've been around long enough for everyone to know its bollocks. I'll trade insults with the best of them, as for the most part its all just a bit of knockabout fun. But there is a line that I won't cross, when it starts getting personal. Branding posters - people - you don't even know as being racist, or paedos...come on. That says infinitely more about the accuser than it does the recipient.

But hey. For some people, I guess online, anything goes.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
In the same way that one might remark that there are a lot of jewellery outlets in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham? Why on earth not? There are lots of jewellery outlets in Hatton Garden because it's the centre of the London diamond trade. Any other interpretation would be in your diseased mind.

You’ve made my point perfectly.

Thank you.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you've been told off.

it's cos you're a proper knob.

get a hobby, like i said.

an allotment, which would improve your environs, and provide you with fresh, organic, produce.

and fill your time...time...all of your time you waste on here.

you are mortal, does your time left have no meaning to you?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The great thing is that this will drag on for weeks and totally disrupt the old man's preparations for next season. Cue another stinking start, that hopefully won't be followed by yet another resurrection.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought you were better than that.

Would you remark on the rampant proliferation of jewellery outlets in Hatton Garden in the same way?
You're actually trying to back up the unfounded accusation of racism by your fellow supporter (who has run away as per) with this nonsense?

Could you stoop any lower? It's seriously pathetic.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
You're actually trying to back up the unfounded accusation of racism by your fellow supporter (who has run away as per) with this nonsense?

It's a distraction from the horrible truth. Let's not let it spoil the moment.

Lest we forget...

......"But Palace, guided by current market valuations, insist he can only leave if another club meets their £120m tag.

United, who bought Zaha for £10m and sent him back to Palace for £6m,

The Ivory Coast international is Palace’s highest-paid player, trousering £150,000 a week.

Zaha’s brother Judicael said: “It is my brother’s dream to play for Arsenal.

“Given all that Wilfried has given to Crystal Palace, I hope Palace will see their way to agreeing a deal with Arsenal.”

:clap::clap::drink::D:cheers:punk::rock::flameboun:bounce::thumbsup::bhasign:

and breath :)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

It really isn’t.

On the other hand, your defence of the indefensible speaks volumes.

I’m out from this thread, I’ll leave you all and Dougie to waste further bandwidth on the subject.

You’ll need to scroll near the bottom of this but if you want to read hundreds of other articles on abusive stereotypes of African Amercans, just type ‘fried chicken’ and ‘blacks’ into google.

And then apologise for your uninformed, ignorant, racist supporting post.

Your passionate defence of racism, just because it was called by Dougie, speaks volumes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You know where to find it.
Too much effort to find it.
Even better is The Holmesdale where our very own BG appears in Southampton Eagle's signature:

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=174573&page=60
Oo, it's a good start on that page:

"For those of a nervous disposition, don’t watch Sky news at the moment. The way they treat Palace is absolutely disgraceful and they are going as far as to say Wilf will not train again with is. It’s like we have no relevance whatsoever in the league. I’m sick of it and the way they treat speculation like it’s the truth is unbelievable."

:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mention Cantona, and you're celebrating a Palace fan being murdered.

Mention a fried chicken shop, and you're a racist.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the fans of CPFC2010.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
If he’s so keen to leave Palace to join Arsenal, and the former don’t appear willing to sell him below their valuation, I look forward to Zaha putting in a transfer request, whatever the cost to him financially.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You’ll need to scroll near the bottom of this but if you want to read hundreds of other articles on abusive stereotypes of African Amercans, just type ‘fried chicken’ and ‘blacks’ into google.

Your passionate defence of racism, just because it was called by Dougie, speaks volumes.
It is possible to make racist comments about goods (eg, fried chicken), but that doesn't mean all comments about fried chicken are racist. Bevendean was responding to a post about HMRC, and said that it was to do with Parish's ownership of a chain of friend chicken restaurants. On the subject of Parish investing in such a chain, it's seems fair to comment that there are already a lot of other fried chicken restaurants in Croydon. I think you're on dodgy ground claiming that that is definitely racist.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It really isn’t.

On the other hand, your defence of the indefensible speaks volumes.

I’m out from this thread, I’ll leave you all and Dougie to waste further bandwidth on the subject.

Amazing levels of nonsense and delusion.

There are lots of chicken takeaways in the area discussed. The point made was about Parish and others investing in that type of business.

And then a joke about the Croydon locals burning shops.

It's all fact. How is saying that racist? It's so clearly not. It's taking the piss out of your spiv chairman and the fact that Croydon is a shithole full of chav, town burning wankers.

You're unbelievable. Trying to play the race card when it's totally inapplicable is the lowest form of argument. You do realise that that degrades the real issue of racism don't you? Idiotic.

I hope you realise that by saying that I'm defending racism you are also calling me a racist. I'm not letting that one go.

You really could not be more wrong if you tried. Although it does look as if you're trying.

It's a shame as you used to be one of the less aggressive, less foolish, less trolling Palace posters on this forum. Unfortunately you've now shown your true colours.

The colours of a complete and utter fool.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
context
/ˈkɒntɛkst/
noun
the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.
Something which you have completely ignored by willful ignorance.

You've waded in and now look REALLY stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here