Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Reading this thread led me to check out the Palace view. I’ve been quite enjoying some of the comments on Holmesdale...

“The worry for me is if, as seems likely, Zaha is still with us next season, what sort of attitude will he have and will the manager, be it Hodgson or someone else, be brave enough to drop him”

“From a playing point of view he does us no real favours going forward with his attitude so he has to go”

“The assumption that money received from Wilf's sale will fund new player(s) is rather dodgy isn't it?“

“All the Wilf arselicking needs to be reigned in as far as I'm concerned I know he has served us well and been a terrific player but I dont buy into he is bigger than us crap. He signed a long term deal with the club worth a fortune if he feels like he has to play s***e all season to lower his value to guarantee that move is made. he is a w***er end of“

And so on and so on and so on...

Bless! :lolol::lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Zaha of to Arsenal or Spurs or abroad...
I thought West Ham were after Eze… he's got his pick of sides by the look of it.

I’m not just saying this because of who he is, but realistically what’s his market? If Arsenal come in for him he has to take it, either that or head to Dortmund. Outside of those 2 his choices are a bunch of stale old managers that simply do not use systems that would benefit him. Hodgson, Ancelloti, Moyes or Mourinho, they just scream negative football. He’s not going to City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea, Leicester aren’t paying the money, his market crap and fairly small.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
We should put in a £15m bid for him and leak it to the press; imagine the tsunami of hysterics it would cause in Croydon...

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Can't be arsed trawling through thousands of posts to see if its been mentioned before but his house has gone on the market suggesting he plans to leave London.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Can't be arsed trawling through thousands of posts to see if its been mentioned before but that is not his house. :p

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ahhhh, it appears Everton are about to make their annual underwhelming bid for Wilf, testing the waters to see if he can be tempted to swap one tedious, unattractive ageing side based in a crumbling tip of a stadium for another.

And so the cosmic ballet goes on.

iWWKLEq.png

But to be fair, at least the guy on the monorail asked first before switching seats.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

The Rightmove house and the house in the article are not the same house. The swimming pool pics are just one giveaway. Totally different windows for a start. Also the Rightmove house has two fewer bedrooms..

Rightmove:
34178_103249000604_IMG_02_0000_max_656x437.jpg

Noades abode:
005DD73900000258-3273081-image-a-14_1444857212565.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The Rightmove house and the house in the article are not the same house. The swimming pool pics are just one giveaway. Totally different windows for a start. Also the Rightmove house has two fewer bedrooms..

Only a complete pillock would rip out that entire pool area and replace it that way. It ain't no upgrade.

So maybe it is the same gaff then.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not again Beaky, not again. Via Sky

20:11
'A GOOD CHANCE ZAHA WILL LEAVE PALACE'

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol says Wilfried Zaha is expected to leave Crystal Palace in the summer, but only on the club's terms.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not again Beaky, not again. Via Sky

20:11
'A GOOD CHANCE ZAHA WILL LEAVE PALACE'

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol says Wilfried Zaha is expected to leave Crystal Palace in the summer, but only on the club's terms.

And we want.... six billion pounds, mwah hah hah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ha you fools. You do realise that Leeds are interested in Eze don't you? Clearly you do not know this, or you wouldn't be EMBARRASSING yourselves by even mentioning alternative clubs.

Sorry - Didn’t realise! It’s hard now as there’s not any mystery over a lot of players and where they’ll end up. As soon as Leeds are interested it’s deal done :(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry - Didn’t realise! It’s hard now as there’s not any mystery over a lot of players and where they’ll end up. As soon as Leeds are interested it’s deal done :(

I heard that Ake is going to City. I can only presume that Leeds weren't interested in him. He must be gutted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I heard that Ake is going to City. I can only presume that Leeds weren't interested in him. He must be gutted.

You can presume if you want to be completely naive - I will personally call it a FACT that Leeds weren’t interested otherwise he wouldn’t be going to Manchester City of all clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here