[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Here we go. The annual saga kicks off again.

Zaha lets it be known that he'd welcome a move to a decent club.

Palace announce they're not looking to sell.

Zaha thinks he's in with a shot at one of the top six.

Everton make the only bid.

Palace say they're looking for £85m.

Everyone else laughs.

Zaha puts in a transfer request.

Nobody is arsed.

Zaha is sheepishly forced into backtracking and telling Palace fans how much he's always loved the club.

Plays crap for the first ten games.

Scores a tap in against Southampton- they all love him again..

Repeat every single close season for ten years.

Don't forget, he'll score against us despite being anonymous for the whole game.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ahhhh, it appears Everton are about to make their annual underwhelming bid for Wilf, testing the waters to see if he can be tempted to swap one tedious, unattractive ageing side based in a crumbling tip of a stadium for another.

And so the cosmic ballet goes on.

iWWKLEq.png

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I ventured onto the Palace fans site last night ( I know!). There's no doubt that they feel they need rid of Zaha and many think that he should have gone last summer.
Problem is, after a poor season, and the Covid pandemic, they simply won't get the money they want. If they get £30m I'd be surprised.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ahhhh, it appears Everton are about to make their annual underwhelming bid for Wilf, testing the waters to see if he can be tempted to swap one tedious, unattractive ageing side based in a crumbling tip of a stadium for another.

And so the cosmic ballet goes on.

iWWKLEq.png

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

May I complement your post with this :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like they are signing Eze from QPR for £28m. Sounds likes Wilf's replacement.

A decent player to be fair, however am sure we will soon be informed that he is the 3rd best player in the universe.

What’s the source in that? West Ham allegedly keen - be interesting to see where he ends up if it’s a battle between those 2...

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Looks like they are signing Eze from QPR for £28m. Sounds likes Wilf's replacement.

A decent player to be fair, however am sure we will soon be informed that he is the 3rd best player in the universe.

What’s the source in that? West Ham allegedly keen - be interesting to see where he ends up if it’s a battle between those 2...

Ha you fools. You do realise that Leeds are interested in Eze don't you? Clearly you do not know this, or you wouldn't be EMBARRASSING yourselves by even mentioning alternative clubs.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Zaha of to Arsenal or Spurs or abroad...
I thought West Ham were after Eze… he's got his pick of sides by the look of it.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Can't be arsed trawling through thousands of posts to see if its been mentioned before but his house has gone on the market suggesting he plans to leave London.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't be arsed trawling through thousands of posts to see if its been mentioned before but his house has gone on the market suggesting he plans to leave London.

It suggests he plans to sell a house.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This thread needs renaming to 'the bidding war to end all bidding wars' or some other shite.

Lets face it, Klopp will offer Sane & Salah and Pepsi will offer Stirling & Aguero.

Then he'll join Burnley.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Anyone got a rightmove link? Given his taste in clothes I'd love to see the interior decoration.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Maybe he's just planning to move to somewhere else in the area? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports