Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not an ensuite. Not with a wall dividing it. Not even a glass screen. I've no idea how open minded Mrs Noades was (or indeed how free spirited Mrs Zaha is- assuming there is one) but what the HELL? It's a luxury house, not a prison cell: who wants to watch their partner going for a crap at 3am??

I've stayed in a hotel like that in Amsterdam: there was no screen around the shower either. It was a business trip so I was on my own but I did think it was a strange bit of room design - not everyone who shares a room is in a couple.

Perhaps Mr T had visited that hotel and liked the idea ...

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Probably some fancy sliding-door arrangement that appears from the wall........??

I like the special ‘diving bath’. [emoji23][emoji23]

I could be wrong but if you look at the ceiling above the toilet area there appears to be a green tint that might suggest an angled glass door.
Either way the can of air freshener on the floor is an obvious necessity.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I could be wrong but if you look at the ceiling above the toilet area there appears to be a green tint that might suggest an angled glass door.

Just what you want: the aroma of Swiss Mountain Pine wafting around your bedroom late at night.

You couldn't really even give it the old "I'd give it five minutes if I were you, love" with that set up, could you?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just what you want: the aroma of Swiss Mountain Pine wafting around your bedroom late at night.

You couldn't really even give it the old "I'd give it five minutes if I were you, love" with that set up, could you?

As part of my honeymoon quite a number of years ago we stayed in a hotel in Rye ..the en-suite toilet was not quite as advertised...being in a corner of the room with a curtain around it..not quite as romantic as i envisaged

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

I think that’s just where the twattish estate agent has used a super wide angle lens to make the room look bigger. It’s stretched out that part of the pic. Alternatively, there might be a narrow frosted glass panel from about waist height, separating the ‘bath’ and bog. I find it odd that you’d only conceal your top half like this, but then I realised the person in the bath couldn’t see that low, given the ridiculous height of the thing.

I also enjoy the irony of having an opaque shower, so nobody can see you in there. But it’s ok for people to watch you wipe your arse

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Sorry, bit late to the party here, but let's click on that link again. The fourth photo down, featuring a double bedroom, has what is politely described (by the Mail!) as an "en suite" at one end.

Unless I am very much mistaken, THERE IS A TOILET IN THE BEDROOM.

Not an ensuite. Not with a wall dividing it. Not even a glass screen. I've no idea how open minded Mrs Noades was (or indeed how free spirited Mrs Zaha is- assuming there is one) but what the HELL? It's a luxury house, not a prison cell: who wants to watch their partner going for a crap at 3am??

2D6E161600000578-3273081-image-m-31_1444897352824.jpg

I do understand your point, but who the hell craps at 3am in the morning?!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sadly for Dibley, it really looks like no club wants him. It must be time for Beaky to needlessly announce again 'he's not for sale, but he'd be very expensive if he was' to try and generate some interest.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Luckily I'm 6ft 5 so that Bath if that is what it is works great for me. The vertically challenged might have big issues though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rumours circulating around that he’s thrown all his CPFC2010 training kit out his window and was seen burning it in a metal bin by neighbours. Shouting ‘No I don’t like you, even if you like me’ - Impeccable source, former CPFC99 STH.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Sun are reporting Palace have dropped their interest in Eze cos they don’t want to go above 10 mil for him.
They have expressed an interest in Deulofeu on loan from Watford.

They’re skint, aren’t they?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The Sun are reporting Palace have dropped their interest in Eze cos they don’t want to go above 10 mil for him.
They have expressed an interest in Deulofeu on loan from Watford.

They’re skint, aren’t they?

The Sun :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here