Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Calm down sheebs . Nothing sinister , we both have Bromley mates and we arranged a jolly up to see if we knew anyone , surely you remember ? It would have been a laugh .

Taken the thread down for fear of you using pictures of my family - give yourself a pat on the back :clap: tosser.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear , someone’s rattled .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Calm down sheebs . Nothing sinister , we both have Bromley mates and we arranged a jolly up to see if we knew anyone , surely you remember ? It would have been a laugh .
Your persona here suggests that spending time with you would be anything but a laugh.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I can’t comment for Dougie but I’m at a loose end having done what needed doing earlier today. I had a look on this thread and saw I was being baited again so thought I’d enjoy playing along. Personally I’d prefer to have a sensible debate but, at least on this thread, it’s pretty impossible with a few of you.

Try replying to my points about the Man U/Zaha deal then.

With some "sensible debate".

Oh no, you won't. Because you lost that argument and have nothing to say. I'm guessing that you're small and a bit gammony.

Oh and you haven't been baited, the word you're looking for is "schooled". Properly destroyed because your pomposity can't disguise the fact that you're thick as mince.

Bellendery of the lowest order.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Seems we have a new bidder

Napoli are set to launch a £60 million bid for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha as they step up their pursuit of a big-money winger.

The Serie A side had targeted Zaha’s Ivory Coast team-mate Nicolas Pepe but failed to land the 24-year-old, who has agreed a move to Arsenal.

Sky Sports news reporting this

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Napoli are set to launch a £60 million bid for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha as they step up their pursuit of a big-money winger.

The Serie A side had targeted Zaha’s Ivory Coast team-mate Nicolas Pepe but failed to land the 24-year-old, who has agreed a move to Arsenal.

How long until Napoli feel the need to state that they have made no contact regarding Zaha?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

"Napoli have always been my Italian team since I was a kid."

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Moving from Croydon, he'll feel right at home in Napoulet.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Moving from Croydon, he'll feel right at home in Napoulet.

If his previous move is anything to go by, he'll continue to live in Croydon and commute to Naples when needed...

Speaking of, does Carlo have a daughter?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Naples isn't for the feint hearted. Even if you are a multi millionaire football player.

I reckon it's the last place he'd actually go. Even if these rumours of them wanting him are true and not just more bullshit.

He couldn't handle Manchester FFS. [emoji23]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Naples isn't for the feint hearted. Even if you are a multi millionaire football player.

I reckon it's the last place he'd actually go. Even if these rumours of them wanting him are true and not just more bullshit.

He couldn't handle Manchester FFS. [emoji23]

In fairness though, Man Utd didn't even give him a CAR.

"They hadn’t given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I’m living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, 'If this doesn’t make me stronger, what will?”

So you see, he's STRONGER now. He's been through hell. Napoli will probably ship over his matt black Bentley, so always remember - "God is Great"

etc.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In fairness though, Man Utd didn't even give him a CAR.

"They hadn’t given me a car, like every other player [had]. Nothing. I’m living in this hell by myself, away from my family, and I thought, 'If this doesn’t make me stronger, what will?”

So you see, he's STRONGER now. He's been through hell. Napoli will probably ship over his matt black Bentley, so always remember - "God is Great"

etc.
His Bentley would probably get Partridged by the Camorra's version of the HF after he has a couple of shit games (so that'll be two games in).

"Cock piss Wilfried" in Italian. Tyres done, the lot.

Just imagine his reaction, the precious little girl

Napoli is not the place for a weak minded child. Doubt they've even put a bid in tbf.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His Bentley would probably get Partridged by the Camorra's version of the HF after he has a couple of shit games (so that'll be two games in).

"Cock piss Wilfried" in Italian. Tyres done, the lot.

Just imagine his reaction, the precious little girl

Napoli is not the place for a weak minded child. Doubt they've even put a bid in tbf.

Probably right.

I just can't shift this haunting image of the bolly-eyed turf magnet stuck there all alone in his Moss Side bedsit over a kebab shop (not chicken - careful), with no car, not so much as a Hyundai Pony, just a tortuous 4 hour journey south on a piss-soaked National Express bus to get him back to his gobby brother Judiciael, and his beloved Arsenal.

God isn't just great. He must have been totes AMAZEBALLS to help poor lickle Wilfy through that northern HELL.

(to Cardiff)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Probably right.

I just can't shift this haunting image of the bolly-eyed turf magnet stuck there all alone in his Moss Side bedsit over a kebab shop (not chicken - careful), with no car, not so much as a Hyundai Pony, just a tortuous 4 hour journey south on a piss-soaked National Express bus to get him back to his gobby brother Judiciael, and his beloved Arsenal.

God isn't just great. He must have been totes AMAZEBALLS to help poor lickle Wilfy through that northern HELL.

(to Cardiff)

I'm not sure what the funniest thing is. The fact that he's the only thing keeping them up or the fact that he is clearly too scared to go anywhere else. Despite the fact that he REALLY wants to. Imagine.... That's their hero. Poor Palace.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Probably right.

(to Cardiff)

absolutely top drawer

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I can’t comment for Dougie but I’m at a loose end having done what needed doing earlier today. I had a look on this thread and saw I was being baited again so thought I’d enjoy playing along. Personally I’d prefer to have a sensible debate but, at least on this thread, it’s pretty impossible with a few of you.

"sensible debate"? :O:lolol::lolol::O I have just re-read the Jamie thread and that comment is almost as funny.

Only one reason you palace goons spend your life on here..............!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here