Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The 'ringfenced' money obviously. As in so well ring fenced, no fukka seems able to say where it is.

Father Ted.PNG

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Btw, it's "spineless, gutless liar".

Wouldn't your time be better spent defending your fellow fans who are being kicked out of their seats because your "fanatics" (it's hard not to giggle when you use that term) have blackmailed your spineless and gutless chairman into moving them? Surely that would be a far better use of your time than coming on her and getting owned every day.

As it happens, a couple of mates have been re located for the HF, so I’m not impressed with their behaviour, but thanks for the advice.
And for the record, I didn’t come on her .

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know someone well connected with Parrish, known him a lot of years. He told me in 2016 the plan had been to invest in the team and leave the Stade de Clad to carry on depreciating until they had to do something about it. They believed that the signings they made that year would make them a top 6 club, and they would build on that and establish themselves as a Champions League team. This is what was sold to the Americans. Well, it appears now that it was all pie in the sky, Pardew wasn’t the messiah that Parrish thought he was , and Benteke will never be a 30 goal a season striker, if he ever was.

Now, the money has by and large disappeared on very high wages for sub standard players, multiple managers pay offs, and the Yanks asking for a return on their investment.
This all comes from a fella that has shared a car on away trips with Parrish, and has entertained him in his own home.

He also says even if Tumblie goes, Palace can’t afford to spend big this window.

Heard similar from Eddie the snake down at Bromley....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Heard similar from Eddie the snake down at Bromley....

That wouldn’t be Eddie the cabby would it . He drives Steve about quite abit and is prone to exaggeration or so I’ve heard .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That wouldn’t be Eddie the cabby would it . He drives Steve about quite abit and is prone to exaggeration or so I’ve heard .

Told you before Doogle, I do not name names and wouldn’t do that to the lads at Bromley as I have utter respect for them turning their back on CPFC2010 after they cheated a second time.. Simple as that. They do have some great stories about games against BHA before you sold your soul though tbf.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A
Told you before Doogle, I do not name names and wouldn’t do that to the lads at Bromley as I have utter respect for them turning their back on CPFC2010 after they cheated a second time.. Simple as that. They do have some great stories about games against BHA before you sold your soul though tbf.

Eddie told me some great stories about you as well . Apparently you’ve been going round telling all and sundry you know “ famous pop stars “ all the Bromley boys loved that one .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Remember that time there was a thread on BBS about how many times I posted on the away end loads of times in one day when I had to basically monitor new network system that got put in at work?

Now here is you two doing the same thing and you probably don't work.

#OhTheIrony
#ContradictionMuch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A

Eddie told me some great stories about you as well . Apparently you’ve been going round telling all and sundry you know “ famous pop stars “ all the Bromley boys loved that one .

Hahhahhahha that’s a cracker Doogle - that’s me to a tee :lol: now let’s not get jealous now as I have a life and you were in the pub yourself Saturday which we’re all very proud of... I fear for your stalking but at the same time I have balls not to hide my identity - unlike you....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hahhahhahha that’s a cracker Doogle - that’s me to a tee :lol: now let’s not get jealous now as I have a life and you were in the pub yourself Saturday which we’re all very proud of... I fear for your stalking but at the same time I have balls not to hide my identity - unlike you....
You had the offer to meet me down Bromley but you swerved it , remember ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As it happens, a couple of mates have been re located for the HF, so I’m not impressed with their behaviour, but thanks for the advice.
And for the record, I didn’t come on her .
Well unless the "her" in question was your sister, of course you didn't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No I don’t, no I don’t :lol:

I’m not sure if you’re stupid or take everything literally.

Either way having a pop on something so serious and nice as that just shows what a pond life obsessive you are. Can’t even manage the banter and I can’t be bothered to even humour you now as you can’t quite grasp real life and internet jokes. Won’t be forgotten chap, don’t you worry.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh, the drama! The most pathetic Palace gimp is trying to call someone out. Lol!

I reckon my cat could beat the SHIT out of Dougle, and my cat is a soft get.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Now here is you two doing the same thing and you probably don't work.

I can’t comment for Dougie but I’m at a loose end having done what needed doing earlier today. I had a look on this thread and saw I was being baited again so thought I’d enjoy playing along. Personally I’d prefer to have a sensible debate but, at least on this thread, it’s pretty impossible with a few of you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No I don’t, no I don’t :lol:

I’m not sure if you’re stupid or take everything literally.

Either way having a pop on something so serious and nice as that just shows what a pond life obsessive you are. Can’t even manage the banter and I can’t be bothered to even humour you now as you can’t quite grasp real life and internet jokes. Won’t be forgotten chap, don’t you worry.

Calm down sheebs . Nothing sinister , we both have Bromley mates and we arranged a jolly up to see if we knew anyone , surely you remember ? It would have been a laugh .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here