Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha to Bolton then

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Diving? no just too good for clumsy championship level defenders. On the other hand Buckley who loves a dive had another good one tonight didn't he? Pity it didn't pay off for you :)

FFSFreedman

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You lot do love to talk about Wilfried don't you........

We're all waiting for January when Winifred pisses off to a big club , Dougie plunders the best of what's left and you slide down the table like you normally do. :wink:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I believe Mr Dodgy Friedeggs left because Parish has already entered into an agreement with Arsenal
that Zaha and Williams will both be going there in January and was totally pissed right off with it.
I don't really think it would have mattered which club came knocking, within reason, he would have gone,
as he now knows they have naff all ambition and are truly a tinpot and going nowhere at all club !!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Diving? no just too good for clumsy championship level defenders. On the other hand Buckley who loves a dive had another good one tonight didn't he? Pity it didn't pay off for you :)
So he's been booked 5 times for clumsy tackles against him. Interesting. How does that work then?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Diving? no just too good for clumsy championship level defenders

Interesting, I must have missed the section in the Laws Of The Game that states a player shall be cautioned for being too good for opponents and being fouled by them. Any chance you can post the link?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Phat Baz,You are talking bollox. No deal struck for January for Wilf-
From CPFC2010 on the BBS today-

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro
So it is definitely not true that a deal has already been struck/agreed in principle with a club for zaha to join them in january?

CPFC2010
Correct. it is definitely not true that there any plans to sell Zaha in January. We don't need to and we don't want to. SB

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Quote:
So it is definitely not true that a deal has already been struck/agreed in principle with a club for zaha to join them in january?

CPFC2010
Correct. it is definitely not true that there any plans to sell Zaha in January. We don't need to and we don't want to. SB

CPFC2010 playing Bullshit Bingo. Wait until January when they come out with another excuse on why Winifred has been sold.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I believe Mr Dodgy Friedeggs left because Parish has already entered into an agreement with Arsenal
that Zaha and Williams will both be going there in January and was totally pissed right off with it.
I don't really think it would have mattered which club came knocking, within reason, he would have gone,
as he now knows they have naff all ambition and are truly a tinpot and going nowhere at all club !!!

I would be suprised if that were so..managers of most clubs in all 4 leagues know they are selling clubs if the moneys right, thats how it works and always has.
Say if Man unt came and offered 10 mill for Casky and A.N other, would you expect Gus to leave?? I am sure you wouldnt. Thats the way the football world goes round, its all about money and twas ever the case.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not another Zaha thread !!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Quote:

CPFC2010

Lol Seaside would be proud of you.

More blind faith in the CPFC2010 spin machine.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I would be suprised if that were so..managers of most clubs in all 4 leagues know they are selling clubs if the moneys right, thats how it works and always has.
Say if Man unt came and offered 10 mill for Casky and A.N other, would you expect Gus to leave?? I am sure you wouldnt. Thats the way the football world goes round, its all about money and twas ever the case.

What makes you so sure its always about money ???

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Quote:

CPFC2010

Must be true then. FFSDOUGIE

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Quote:

As if i would believe anything a scrotal deformity like you would say you angry little Eagle !!
Go and have a wank over a piccy of Stevie VD Coppell your "other" god and LEG END !! ha ha ha
CPFC2010

As if i would believe anything a scrotal deformity like you would say you angry little Eagle !!
Go and have a wank over a piccy of Stevie VD Coppell your "other" god and LEG END !! ha ha ha

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Quote:

CPFC2010
What else could they say? The crowds are already terrible, if the few mugs who continue to turn up knew Winnie was leaving you'd have an empty stadium (rats excepted).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What else could they say? The crowds are already terrible, if the few mugs who continue to turn up knew Winnie was leaving you'd have an empty stadium (rats excepted).

I was told the rats absolutely love it at Smellhurst being able to swim around the toilet facilities in two inches of piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here