Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha to Bolton then

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Now freedman has gone to Bolton & the fact that Bolton tried to buy zaha in the summer what are the odds on zaha following in January.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
doubt it, they need money and Bolton dont have alot. he'll be off to Spurs or Arsenal as widely reported, probably for about 8-9m.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to a Palace fan at my sons works he said he has it on very good authority that it is a done deal with Spurs for January and him being loaned back for the rest of the season.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
doubt it, they need money and Bolton dont have alot. he'll be off to Spurs or Arsenal as widely reported, probably for about 8-9m.

Fair point.
Not that I care about a current palace player but at his age I think playing regular football would be more beneficial than sitting on the bench in north london.

D

Deleted member 18477

According to a Palace fan at my sons works he said he has it on very good authority that it is a done deal with Spurs for January and him being loaned back for the rest of the season.

Spurs to lose bale at the end of the season then.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The last Palace overated midfielder who went to Tottenham has done well, Zaha has a role model in John Bostock!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here