Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're the opposition manager - what advice for your team to disrupt Brighton?

That's a shame. The (mis)quotation flew right over your head. You could give yourself a real Christmas treat by reading up on Dylan Thomas. The poem quoted was tailor-made for little balls of anger, such as yourself.

Oh bore off, your thread is shit, you got a negative response. Get over it or go jump.
You could not look duller if you tried, and your clever-clevering about famous writers does more to throw light on your issues.
Really, if you aren't going to see someone about it, at least find time to look at yourself. :tosser:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
pot noddles is mr logic from viz and a sad boring twat that tells me I am on his ignore list yet the twat replys to all my posts.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
After half a season of watching BHA in the Championship I think the advice has been:

1. Hassle the players at every opportunity. Knees, elbows, arms - the lot. This got Adkins full rewards when we played them at St Marys and is the number one contributing factor towards our bad disciplinary record. We don't seem to be able to retaliate cleverly enough. Even yesterday Greer got punched in the face near the end of the second half after a sliding tackle. Ref and lino saw nothing.

2. Close down Ankergren quickly. He is apt to punt it hopelessly when under pressure

3. Man mark Noone. The Watford player had Noone in his pocket at Vicarage Road.

4. Field as big a side as possible. We seem to have the smallest side (in stature) in the league and we are often out-muscled because of it.

....any others?

I just hope that we are learning from these tactics ready for the second half of the season.

This and play 4-4-2 against the 4-3-3 of the Albion. Then just wait until we lose the ball in midfield. Play a target man that comes deep and lures Dunk out of position.

What not to do as opponents would be pump the ball into the channels. Press intelligently at vital stages of the game but not for the whole of the game.

pea

Dec 28, 2011
North Laine
Brian McDermott was asked about his tactical approach to Monday's game and said the following...

"We knew their holding midfield player is integral to the way they play.

I didn't want to just keep putting one of my strikers back in front of him, I wanted Karacan or Leigertwood to push onto him and narrow the two wide players off to even it up in midfield. Then when we got the ball, to make a good pass into a wide area, which we did. And push the team up as a whole. When we did that, they didn't get out, and when they got the ball we saw it as an opportunity."

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Bring only one pair of shorts per player, each of them with a thread at the back loosened slightly to make a split more than likely. STRETCH, a tear happens and a firm buttock is partly revealed. A player looks over his shoulder at the onrushing gay footballer and raises a suggestive eyebrow. The Brighton team, including the big gay married urugayan manager, can't get enough rectum and spend the next 90 minutes thinking about nothing but penetration, losing their shape. The overexcitement leads to gradual exhaustion thanks to the repeated Benny Hill-style speed-chases and Ankergren is drawn off of his line for most of the game thanks to his imaginings of nearing manflesh.

Now that's what I call tactical genius.

pot noddles is mr logic from viz and a sad boring twat that tells me I am on his ignore list yet the twat replys to all my posts.

The ignore function seemed to get lost a few months back. No idea why or how it happened but there you go. I haven't put you back on ignore as winding you up has amused me greatly. One point though...it's NOODLES. Two 'o's and 1 'd'. If you're going to carry on calling me all the names under the sun, please do spell my name correctly.

NMH, RotR and Vulture. That's a "Come Dine With Me" episode I'd pay very good money to watch.

The ignore function seemed to get lost a few months back. No idea why or how it happened but there you go. I haven't put you back on ignore as winding you up has amused me greatly. One point though...it's NOODLES. Two 'o's and 1 'd'. If you're going to carry on calling me all the names under the sun, please do spell my name correctly.

NMH, RotR and Vulture. That's a "Come Dine With Me" episode I'd pay very good money to watch.

Oh dear, whatever shall I do - pot nobend for anyone is TAKING NAMES!
That's me off her 2012 Christmas list already! :lolol:

Prescious :fairy:

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here