Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your Spotify Wrapped Top 5 Songs and Artists?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
IMG_8076.jpeg

Top 3 absolutely dominated my 2023 wrapped playlist too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pat Earrings by CASISDEAD is a tune - haven't explored much more though, is there a particular album to go to?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
And I have you to thank for two of them. I’ll get on to Potter Payper!

:kiss:

Just happy to have someone to share the music I like with, lord knows my mates don’t give a shit :lolol:

Think you’d really like the Potter album when you get around to, his Training Day mixtape trilogy is also excellent. Probably one of the most authentic artists in the country.

Pat Earrings by CASISDEAD is a tune - haven't explored much more though, is there a particular album to go to?

Despite being released 5 years ago Pat Earrings is actually on his debut studio album; Famous Last Words that dropped this year so I’d definitely recommend that as a starting point. Marilyn, Venom, Sugar Free… there’s some absolute gems on there.

The great thing with Cas is he’s been sporadically dropping music for nearly 20 years so there’s a massive back catalogue to delve in to if you enjoy him.

If you don’t want to commit to a full album then his 2015 cassette-only EP Commercial 2 feels like a less polished, much shorter first draft of FLW. 80s synth, rap and a jaded former drug dealer who says the most offensive stuff possible really shouldn’t work as well as it does.

I'm not familiar with your No1. Will check them out.

Their project from this year was decent but was potentially their weakest album. Nothing New Under The Sun, Handle With Care & Breathing Exercises are all some of my favourite albums ever though.

They’re Brighton lads too, so loads of mentions of Portslade, Boundary Road and the likes in their music.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
A rather odd mix for me!!!!

IMG_6670.png

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
my/our top 5 artists were

1. The Beatles (once again made it into the top 0.5% of listeners)
2. Royal Blood (saw them in the summer so was probably binging)
3. Blur (same as above)
4. Foo Fighters (prob more the mrs and son)
5. The Smiths

all my top 5 songs were from the Encanto soundtrack ffs. this was very much the year that my son discovered spotify

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:ffsparr:

The joy of having a 2 year old...

1701356423798.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here