Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your shortlist for managers to replace Oscar Garcia

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
pleat%20david.JPG

I've thought about it a bit more, and I've decided that my support is for David Pleat.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Totally agree with you, all the Poyet luvies forget he single handedly fooked up our best chance of promotion with his sulky self centred attitude!

Not so much "forget" as just don't agree with you assessment of what happened.

Anyway, suggestions ....

I think it's time for a female manager.

louise466.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'm going to throw my own name in to the pile. My credentials you ask? Well, in manager mode on Fifa 13 I won automatic promotion in my first season in charge of Brighton. Admittedly I did change some player stats to make us a bit more competitive but if I can whack Ashley Barnes finishing up to 90 I'm sure I can work wonders with him. After my first year in charge of Brighton I resigned my post because Plymouth Argyle were crying out for a new boss after finishing 15th in L2 so I moved on from the Seagulls to help a team close to my heart after visiting Plymouth this one time. I managed to get them from L2 to the champions league in successive seasons in charge before returning to the Albion when Fifa 14 was released. I have since managed at an international level and recently lead New Zealand to a 4-0 victory over Ireland.

So there you have it. I look forward to hearing that I'll soon be appointed the new boss to turn around our terrible season.

Regards

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's time for Bloom to get on the blower sharpish - & get The Chuckle Brothers back at the tiller of the listing corperate Albion Tub.

Ladies & Gentlemen of NSC: Get on White & Booker, and get on it LARGE!! :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's that coming over the hill
is it a Mowbrey, is it a Mowbrey.

TrIed AnD teSTEd briTIsh ManAgeR, knows the championship, it's what the people want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here