Romney Marsh, Kent
james-corden_1652965c.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was looking for a less controversial manager than him. :jester:

How about this guy? He'd make us all laugh. And he has Championship experiencing. He managed Leicester for a week or two once.

martin-allen_1506253c.jpg

Out of work too, no transfer fee involved. Good for FFP!

If I may say so, I think what this thread has ALREADY proven is that there are plenty of good, experienced, and above all else, ENGLISH, managers out there ready to step in when Bloom pulls the trigger.

Couldn't agree more, Ninja Elephant. :thumbsup:

A genius at keeping clubs up. The only worry would be competition from struggling Northampton Town, who are ready to sack Aidy Boothroyd and it's the sort of job Mad Dog would accept. Forget the nightclub incidents, alleged racist comments to his players and walking out on clubs when he has a contract. He would be FLAIR. :bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Couldn't agree more, Ninja Elephant. :thumbsup:

A genius at keeping clubs up. The only worry would be competition from struggling Northampton Town, who are ready to sack Aidy Boothroyd and it's the sort of job Mad Dog would accept. Forget the nightclub incidents, alleged racist comments to his players and walking out on clubs when he has a contract. He would be FLAIR. :bowdown:

Nah, I have flipflopped. If Aidy Boothroyd becomes available, we should pounce. He got Watford promoted playing good, slick, attacking football. His teams play good football and he might sign Adebayo Akinfenwa for us, which is what we need. We never replaced Lloyd Owusu.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Karl pilkington for me. Never afraid to speak before he thinks...........oh wait a minute, sounds familiar.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Well, I might as well
tell you now. You lot may all be internationals and have won all
the domestic honours there are to win under Don Revie. But as far
as Im concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all
your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans
into the biggest ****ing dustbin you can find, because youve never
won any of them fairly. Youve done it all by bloody cheating.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oscar will get us to seventh place this season, then in the close season we will get Mickey Adams, but Oscar won't be sacked, he will be asked to take the role of first team coach, even though he is the first team coach. This is my nightmare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here