Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your shortlist for managers to replace Oscar Garcia

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When is Peter Sutcliffe due for parole ?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
ququtu8a.jpg

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
There is no point in appointing another coach as he would still be handicapped by the tight financial restraints affecting Oscar.
Our Chairman has been most generous but does not have unlimited funds which is why he has appointed an individual to control expenditure and ensure we do not experience the problems affecting a number of clubs who built new stadiums which are barely half filled now. Be satisfied with Championship football in a impressive stadium or take the chance of ending up like Palace.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I love it when people take the piss out of Holloway and in the next post think Poyet was fantastic. Holloway totally mugged off Poyet in every dept.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I love it when people take the piss out of Holloway and in the next post think Poyet was fantastic. Holloway totally mugged off Poyet in every dept.

Just to put on record that I don't think he's a bad manager: just an absolute cringeworthy goon. He does, however, get his teams playing shithouse football.
And I don't love Poyet either.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just to put on record that I don't think he's a bad manager: just an absolute cringeworthy goon. He does, however, get his teams playing shithouse football.
And I don't love Poyet either.

Fact is he got Palace and Blackpool both promoted and both on a shoestring. The fact he won't(Palace) and didn't (Blackpool) keep them up just means he ain't up to the top level. But then there are plenty that fall into that category. Good manager at this level and got the cv to back it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here