Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your key moment that defined the season.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
How about the last kick we all watched with Lingard putting in the second against Yeovil on Friday night? That goal means that a draw may be enough where it might not have done beforehand.

A guy's allowed to hope, eh?

:smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The draw against Blackpool. So near and yet........

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I knew that 90th minute goal at Wednesday could have been key, and looks like it may be. Still all to play for!

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
combination of the failure to sign Grabban and the sale of Ashley Barnes to Burnley. No one could argue that we have been better off without Barnes

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
PIG pulling the Yeovil player's shorts down.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ulloa's headed miss, before Hull's equaliser, at the Amex.

2013-14: So much possession, so many good chances, so few goals scored.

This. Ulloa has scored loads this season, and yet should have scored many many more!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
D'Urso's failure to give us a penalty, when their defender clearly handled the ball from SD*1's free-kick. We were one-nil up, with Dave on the pitch, he most likely would have slotted it in to make it 2-0, a scoreline which may have led to us winning that game or, at the very least, drawing it, rather than losing it as we did. This difference would have put us in a different position for Saturday than we now are.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So far, that 3-3 at Blackburn for me. We were looking like our season was over before that result - but we finally showed some fight and fought back - and have been unbeaten since.

We were lacking fight for the whole season up until then, which is one of the main issues.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The problem with this thread is it suggests this season has been a failure. It hasn't.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
The home game against Wigan.

We had enough chances to get an equaliser against them. And I think we would have gone on to win that one if we had, and Saturday would be the other way round, with Wigan needing the win to get into the play-offs and us already being there!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The home game against Wigan.

We had enough chances to get an equaliser against them. And I think we would have gone on to win that one if we had, and Saturday would be the other way round, with Wigan needing the win to get into the play-offs and us already being there!

We had enough chances to win 3 games of football that day, we were terrific, how we lost i still dont know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here