Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite place in Sussex?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a beautiful County so many great places to visit! Well done all those who have posted no wonder te rest of the population want to live in Sussex!!!!!

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
That's an awesome idea, but i don't get the chance to go to many games (only just gone self employed so keeping tight on the purse strings) and i don't live in Fittleworth anymore - my parents do but i'm in Littlehampton now. Deffo keep it in mind as i used to go with a mate who lives in Coldwaltham, so it's v close to you.

Next time i get to go to a game, i'll give you a nudge!

Sounds good, let me know. Lucky enough to have a season ticket so manage to get to most games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very jealous if you've managed to get a game there, great setting. The house also worth a visit as is the little church tucked behind the cricket pitch. Spoilt for choice for a decent local pint as well.

Its my club, and has been all my life. My Dad has played for Parham since the 60's, and I was up there every summer Sunday since I was born, then playing by the time I was 12, and for each of the 30 summers since! Its a magical place. I just wish it were a bit nearer to where I now live!

We use the Crown in Cootham. We defected to the Sportman in Amberley for a couple of years, but back at the Crown now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cuckmere Haven

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Its my club, and has been all my life. My Dad has played for Parham since the 60's, and I was up there every summer Sunday since I was born, then playing by the time I was 12, and for each of the 30 summers since! Its a magical place. I just wish it were a bit nearer to where I now live!

We use the Crown in Cootham. We defected to the Sportman in Amberley for a couple of years, but back at the Crown now.

That's great, not much better than cricket in a location like that, I use to play for Ashurst but we're going back a few years. Sad to say I've not been to the crown but will do now, spend to much time in the Sportsman!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Used to spend years of my life playing at Rackam Woods, there was a huge slide and I snogged Sarah Lyne there as well.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lived in Amberley for the first nine years of my life, a village made in heaven.

My Dad liked it so much he wrote a book about it.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
plumpton002.jpgracton001.jpgsevensisters003.jpgslindon002.jpgsouthharting001.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here