Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your current car

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I drive a 2003 E46 BMW 320d SE and it is a fantastic car. Drive from Shoreham to Barcombe on a daily basis and it's reading an average of 44.5 MPG which is amazing. Last week I replaced my wifes DREADFUL 51 plate Renault Clio with one of those Citroen C1's. Dark grey 58 plate, it's a great little car. £20 road tax for the year, dirt cheap to insure and around 60 65 MPG which is incredible. Perfect for the school runs and trips to Tesco. I honestly couldn't recommend them enough.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This baby, great around car. Had her from new in May 2010.

142023274.jpg

Show off!

I have white...well off white..van :(

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I drive a 2003 E46 BMW 320d SE and it is a fantastic car. Drive from Shoreham to Barcombe on a daily basis and it's reading an average of 44.5 MPG which is amazing. Last week I replaced my wifes DREADFUL 51 plate Renault Clio with one of those Citroen C1's. Dark grey 58 plate, it's a great little car. £20 road tax for the year, dirt cheap to insure and around 60 65 MPG which is incredible. Perfect for the school runs and trips to Tesco. I honestly couldn't recommend them enough.

does that C1 cope with holmbush roundabout..u need a fair bit of poke to get across from upper shoreham road :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
does that C1 cope with holmbush roundabout..u need a fair bit of poke to get across from upper shoreham road :)

Mate I was AMAZED at how much poke it's got. For a car with a 998cc engine I was expecting it to be terrible but it's so light it flies! I took it on the work run along the A27 and it cruised at 85mph the whole way no problem at all. As I say it's perfect for the wife and she loves it. I'm sticking with my BMW though :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

As a fellow small vehicle driver (Clio).........power does not come into it,pace control,all round awareness and correct approach speed/gearing does......i glide through with no problems at junctions and roundabouts...............big flash cars come along side and then have to catch up later......driving it's a state of mind!! give me their cars and i will show you how to drive.....professionals are always calm!!!!! Ask any F1 driver.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
fun drive as long as there are only two of you - I wouldn't want to be a passenger in the back :)
fuel economy at 37mpg is okay

Just quite a smart looking little bug,as you say not a family car or motorway cruiser,but as little bugs go and i don't normally go for bugs-

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
A MK5 Golf 2.0 TDi GT Sport, rapid and economical.
Also a MK1 Golf GTi, stripped & caged trackday car with a 2.0 Audi engine & gearbox conversion, all the suspension, exhaust system and slick tyres :) (ultra rapid!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here