Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your current car

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sold my car a few years back. I use buses, taxis and trains in the local area and if going to London. I use the train for all long distant journeys and hire a car from Enterprise close to the end of my road if I really need to drive. I save a fair bit of money doing this.

As an aside I really hate being in a car especially for long distances.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
An old series Land Rover, minus roof, for summertime fun.
A Volvo V70 for proper motoring.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I like them. Is it the Pininfarina? My mate had one until his missus smashed it up. Always rated it.

Yes mate, full heated leather, air con, full electric pack, cruise control, the lot, and for under £1000 3 years ago. It's a car I'm intending never to sell. Lovely motor.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Dullsville personified, on my third consecutive BMW 320DSE, last two have both been Estates (or Touring as BMW poncily call them) as they suit my work and high mileage so well.

Would love a 330 but current diesel version is too thirsty compared to the 320, will have to see what the revised model coming out at the end of next year is like.....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
p1010088ag.jpg

120d convertible - lovinit

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
08 plate Fiat Panda 100, one of 19 left on the roads here after someone wrote one of the allocation off. Looking at getting a Citroen DS3 sport in 2012, maybe.

Work have me in an 07 Astra Sporthatch (2 seats, floored boot) but its getting a bit tired now, 195k on it, so likely getting a '12 Nissan Qashqai 2 4x4 or a fecking Note (2 seats and floored boot again in whichever) which I'm not happy about. Briefly had an '11 Auris but swapped it for the Astra because I can't fit in the damn thing.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
merc c class 320 cdi s line estate , bloody quick for an estate , on a 55 plate

The only other car I might want instead of a BMW330D Estate, what is it like on fuel consumption if you dont mind me asking - I mostly do long runs including lots of motorway work?

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
The only other car I might want instead of a BMW330D Estate, what is it like on fuel consumption if you dont mind me asking - I mostly do long runs including lots of motorway work?
its good on m/way runs 30mpg plus , but its also almost like a rally car and i live about 20 miles from the nearest m way i just cannot resist that right foot , but a great car all the same and to be hoest i think it will be my next car , with the new shape

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here