Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your current car

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
do you use it offroad, heavy loads, or towing? doesnt look like it by the wheels.

not a dig, but why get a car that you dont use half of what it is designed for?

Part of my working week is on building sites, recent site had over a foot of thick mud and it coped no problem, even with road tyres.

Carry materials around in the boot as well as my golf clubs so large boot is invaluable.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
car.jpg

Cracking little car and seeing as they dont make them anymore and mine is a special edition you dont see many like it. Very pleased with it apart from it being the least practical thing ever, you can get about 1 bag of shopping in it but who cares thats what the missus' car is for :lolol:

simpleton

Apr 23, 2011
Volvo c70 2.3 turbo convertible. Bought it as a fun weekend / summer car but has turned out to be amazingly practical.
b153e341734cf660.jpg

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
haha i like it and luckily im not closeted/insecure so i dont have to worry about turning gay by driving it :thumbsup:

I like mine too. Top Gear (don't watch it myself but i believe it to be quite 'blokey') awarded it Fun Car Of The Year for 2005. They're weren't wrong.

Also, it's a bit much to be told you have a "bird's car" by someone who used to drive a Citroen AX.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Me: 53 plate Mazda 6 2.0d Estate (130BHP) - goes like stink
Her: 54 plate Toyota Yaris T-Spirit - economical shopping car

Get about 50 mpg with both.

Hoping to chop the 6 in for a BMW 320d estate in the next few months though, probably something around the same age as the above.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I like mine too. Top Gear (don't watch it myself but i believe it to be quite 'blokey') awarded it Fun Car Of The Year for 2005. They're weren't wrong.

Also, it's a bit much to be told you have a "bird's car" by someone who used to drive a Citroen AX.

It was a Gti version and I was 18, it was the thing to do. I thought it would be a babe magnet, sadly not!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
520 M Sport Diesel.

Sorry, it does have the "M" badges on it so felt obliged to put it in the title. It has 180 BHP+ and picks it skirt up well for an oil burner.

Has a sports ride so not everyones's cup of tea. The run flat tyres also mean that you feel every bump or disgarded matchstick that you driver over.

Good MPG at around 40 - 42 over all distances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here