Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your Corona bucket list ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In simple terms you supported a post against animal cruelty that proposed inflicting animal cruelty on the perpetrator.

I find that utterly wrong, I guess you don’t.

Anyone that would happily take to someone ‘with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive‘ needs locking up, not praising.

Actually I sort of do. An eye for an eye for me and want the suffering humans to give to animals to be equal. So if some bloke in china decides to blowtorch a dog alive in a meat festival, yes fck them hope they die the same way. If you inflict that horror on an animal you deserve the back 10 fold

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I actually have a bucket list that I value a lot but if I had to pick one it would either be

137. Cuddle with a seal
180. Sit in a comfy chair eating crispbread with thinly sliced cheese and thinly sliced cucumber pieces while watching a girl touch herself in my bed

Its a tough, tough call.

Ok...

At least you didn’t conflate the two.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
1. See Scotland win the World Cup
*edit*
1. See Scotland qualify for the World Cup

2. Go youth hostelling with Chris Eubank

Youth hosteling you say ? .....🤣🤣🤣

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My wife and grandchild are both poorly in hospital..... I just want to see them both back fit and healthy in the near future..... nothing else.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we are all going to die from this what would be your two bucket list things to do before you go ? For me Gorilla's in the wild or swimming with Dolphins.

We’re not all going to die from this. Most of us will have a bit of a sore throat and a cough for 4-5 days.

But anal with Kylie.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Haven't we done enough damage to the animal kingdom without hunting them down and hugging or gawping at the poor things, just leave them alone!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Haven't we done enough damage to the animal kingdom without hunting them down and hugging or gawping at the poor things, just leave them alone!

Are we still talking about Kylie?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good for you! I will give the judge a good character reference, come the court case. Animal cruelty disgusts me.

But skinning someone with a potato peeler and burying them alive is ok, as long as they kicked a dog first?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here