Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your Corona bucket list ?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good for you! I will give the judge a good character reference, come the court case. Animal cruelty disgusts me.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Good for you! I will give the judge a good character reference, come the court case. Animal cruelty disgusts me.

The point of the whole bucket list thingmebob is I would not stand trial, I’d probably have snuffed it before the individuals body had been discovered, thanks anyway [emoji1303]

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
To see great whites from shark cage
Take a loan and take a trip around the world with my family

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Hmmmm....

Hopefully this will help.

E19A6EB3-459F-47AC-8010-7EF588E92F23.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Swimming with Dolphins, what is the attraction of this? :shrug: whenever I see/hear anyone mention a bucket list swimming with Dolphins seems popular.
I could understand if someone said they wanted to swim with Elizebeth Hurley :smile::drool:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hope (but now don’t really expect) to watch England test match in Sri Lanka this year

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
If we are all going to die from this what would be your two bucket list things to do before you go ? For me Gorilla's in the wild or swimming with Dolphins.

Have done the swimming with Dolphins thing - it was good, but I have replaced it with swimming with Pigs in the Caribbean.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Never had you down as someone who supports animal cruelty in any shape or form. :(

I hate it in all it's forms. I think this virus has been landed on us as a karma for the deplorable way we treat animals. China the most. Many will not agree but I think it

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Animal cruelty disgust you yet you’d give a judge a good character reference for someone who claims to be happy to take a potato peeler to a mammalian primate, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Wow.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Animal cruelty disgust you yet you’d give a judge a good character reference for someone who claims to be happy to take a potato peeler to a mammalian primate, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Wow.

Strewth!....this all a bit deep. I suppose I’ve always had an unhealthy yearning to take to task humans that are cruel to animals.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Wow.

This is what he said which seems to be the polar opposite to what you say ? Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive. Did he not mean the animal abuser ?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I hate it in all it's forms. I think this virus has been landed on us as a karma for the deplorable way we treat animals. China the most. Many will not agree but I think it

So if you “hate it in all forms” - which is kinda how I’ve always thought about you from your posts on here, and why I questioned it - why do you support the kind of vile retribution being proposed being dished out to one primate by another?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

If you can’t see that as animal cruelty of the highest level, then I’m lost for words.

Rubbing salt into open wounds and then burying them alive is ok in your view and doesn’t involve animal cruelty?

Feck me that’s even more of a wow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So if you “hate it in all forms” - which is kinda how I’ve always thought about you from your posts on here, and why I questioned it - why do you support the kind of vile retribution being proposed being dished out to one primate by another?

I am confused now. Need to revisit the post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here