Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your Corona bucket list ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A bucket.

3553aca7e46479ee7a40160ef8f6e91e.jpg

I suppose you want me to take the Corona out first?

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Swimming with Dolphins, what is the attraction of this? :shrug: whenever I see/hear anyone mention a bucket list swimming with Dolphins seems popular.
I could understand if someone said they wanted to swim with Elizebeth Hurley :smile::drool:

Have done one of those........the other would be a nice way to end things.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If you can’t see that as animal cruelty of the highest level, then I’m lost for words.

Rubbing salt into open wounds and then burying them alive is ok in your view and doesn’t involve animal cruelty?

Feck me that’s even more of a wow.

And on that note, it’s a good night from Me, all the best, see you on the other side [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Run the Brighton Marathon... Nadgers!

Seriously. Just hope I get to go to Kenya in September for insane running fundraising nonsense.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is what he said which to me was against animal cruelty unless I have finally lost the plot

Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Strewth!....this all a bit deep. I suppose I’ve always had an unhealthy yearning to take to task humans that are cruel to animals.

That’s fair enough, I agree with you.

Where we differ is that I’ve not lost of the fact that humans are also animals, and should not face the sort of punishment which you proposed.

Let me put it another way, would you suggest the awful retribution you posted to any other species on the planet?

I’d guess you wouldn’t because you’re against animal cruelty....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anyway back to the bucket list.
1: see my daughter grow up to a strong independent woman.
2: sit on a rocking chair, listening to good music on a veranda, with rain beating down, drinking good whisky on the rocks, slowly fall asleep and peacefully die. Knowing I’ve had a good life and got to see No 1.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Anyway back to the bucket list.
1: see my daughter grow up to a strong independent woman.
2: sit on a rocking chair, listening to good music on a veranda, with rain beating down, drinking good whisky on the rocks, slowly fall asleep and peacefully die. Knowing I’ve had a good life and got to see No 1.

The rocks kill the flavour. Hope you get to see No 1.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Interesting that many people's lists include travel and attending sports events. If you're dying of Coronavirus, you probably aren't doing those between now and then.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Go to Glastonbury.

Go to Lords for a test match.

Visit Japan.

I can, very luckily, attest to all three being worthy of your list.

If you ever make it to Japan hit me up for some tips.

As for mine:

1. See the Iguazu falls in full flow
2. Witness the northern lights in Finland in one of those glass domed luxury tents
3. Travel the entirety of the Trans Siberian railroad but perhaps get off before reaching Beijing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Go to Glastonbury.

Go to Lords for a test match.

Visit Japan.

Got 2 out of three of those already ! well, sort of... did see England v New Zealand at Lord's about 18 years back, been to Glastonbury.... the town ! have eaten twice in Wagamamas which is a close as I will ever get to Japan !

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
This is what he said which to me was against animal cruelty unless I have finally lost the plot

Follow someone home from court that has just been handed a six month suspended sentence for animal cruelty, take to them with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive.

In simple terms you supported a post against animal cruelty that proposed inflicting animal cruelty on the perpetrator.

I find that utterly wrong, I guess you don’t.

Anyone that would happily take to someone ‘with a potato peeler, rub them in salt and eventually bury them alive‘ needs locking up, not praising.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Even for a first offence ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm approaching 60 and have a 9 month old granddaughter who is beautiful.... I'd like to see her make it to 18 and then tell her and her mother and father how proud I am of them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here