Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ALBION mojo

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I was at the game actually, i'd be interested to know how many times simster has been this season, i mean being london based and missing a london match, unforgivable, even more hypocritical is slagging chelsea for being plastic and getting small crowds when we were shit, when he claims that he has lost his "albion mojo" because they're not doing so well, what distinguishes him from the chelsea fans who did the same ? what stops him from being classed as plastic ?

Did you lose your passport?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I couldn't give a f*** about ex-fans to be honest. I go with my mates and my boys to the Albion because of the whole experience. Sometimes we play well, sometimes we win but I know we're a piss pot lower league club that will never go far. If goals and good games and success was the prerequisite for my support then I'd be a premiership fan.

When did you lot all of a sudden discover we're an average side in a below average ground?

Fine, if you can't be bothered to fork out a tenner to see the side you claim for just one game a season then so be it but spare me the hand-wringing. I kind of get the feeling that certain fans want the rest of us to beg them to come and then you'll be "doing us a big favour" by giving your support. Well, frankly I ain't begging.

If you fancy seeing them once in a while then fine. If you would rather save £7.20 or whatever the difference between running around a track or the game was last night then good for you but cut the whinging.

In my opinion it does invalidate any claims you have to having the club at heart or having an opinion on whether Slade should stay or go.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I couldn't give a f*** about ex-fans to be honest. I go with my mates and my boys to the Albion because of the whole experience. Sometimes we play well, sometimes we win but I know we're a piss pot lower league club that will never go far. If goals and good games and success was the prerequisite for my support then I'd be a premiership fan.

When did you lot all of a sudden discover we're an average side in a below average ground?

Fine, if you can't be bothered to fork out a tenner to see the side you claim for just one game a season then so be it but spare me the hand-wringing. I kind of get the feeling that certain fans want the rest of us to beg them to come and then you'll be "doing us a big favour" by giving your support. Well, frankly I ain't begging.

If you fancy seeing them once in a while then fine. If you would rather save £7.20 or whatever the difference between running around a track or the game was last night then good for you but cut the whinging.

In my opinion it does invalidate any claims you have to having the club at heart or having an opinion on whether Slade should stay or go.

Here here..

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

ouch !

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the only saving grace about home games is hitting the pub afterwards, being determined to go home at some point and yet still finding yourself in a club on west street

the only saving grace about away games is the general day out and the tomfoolery that follows it

the football is a side issue - its all about going out and having fun

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Actually...

Where does that leave the 'supporter' who cannot afford to go at as many games as he and his family want to but still sits transfixed to SSn to 'follow' the game? Do they have an opinion?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just sitting back now waiting for those immortal words "What constitutes a REAL fan?"

Pringles anyone?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Wonderful stuff.

I dont know how ANYONE can have an opinion on team/tactics/player/managers when they havent actually seen what is being served up..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here