Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ALBION mojo

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have found over the last few years that I only go because I have a ST....I rarely go away now, probably because I had laura to go with and we went to watch the team all over the place.....now I really cant be enthused about it any more.

I was one of the first to get away tickets for games and now I cant be bothered at all.

On saturday, I was sat in my front room at 2:30 and I was actively looking around for something to do to give me an excuse not to go.

Yes I am called a misery, but on Saturday I sat there wondering just what the point of me being there was. I did not enjoy it...therefore what is the point?

After 35 years I think Falmer cant come soon enough to hopefully rekindle my enthusiasm.. if not then I will play Golf I think.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
These last few weeks my Albion mojo has returned for the first time since McGhee helped me lose it... So much so I'm actually looking for a Mon-Fri job now so I don't have to work Saturdays and can go to more games!

:clap2: :clap2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is it a co-incidence that we are starting to win again? No, I guess that would be "glory hunting" :p

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I never lost my Albion Mojo. I love when were winning but when were playing shite, it feels like you can do more kinda. So when we just need that one goal to win, and its 0 - 0 and they're shooting our end, and we're putting on the pressure it seems like every shout you make might just will some one to score. Either way passion is there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lose tonight and it will all end in tears again
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here