Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Christmas party [merged]

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Gutted, mine are 16 & 15 :)

AndyH

Mar 10, 2012
Brilliant by the Albion. Players all around having photos and autographs with the kids and loads to entertain all ages. Top respect to everyone involved in organising and running such a great event

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
So much better than last year and loads more to do this time round.

Only downfall

1.£5.00 To park.
2.Only having one ticket machine working.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Re: Seagulls Christmas party

Just fantastic. Kids have gone football crazy since we got back. I think the only first team regular not there was Will Buckley. Loads of photos, autographs, etc. My son who plays left back chuffed to meet Marcos Painter and Wayne Bridge. A great afternoon.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Re: Seagulls Christmas party

Agreed although understandably a bit chaotic it was a very good event plenty to do all in the West stand in every room even an artificial skating ring on the top floor. Most of the players in attendance more than willing to sign photos have pictures taken and saw Charlie do his bug eating. A big well done to the club the kiddies loved it as did Dad.
And a bonus spoke to Orlandi and he said his ribs are healing very well and he is hoping to be back in action very soon, he was hoping to be fit by the end of the month.

I asked him about that and he said he might be fit for Watford.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Well, I met Casper and Brez who were leaving after training I assume. My three year old son had his photo taken with them, I had to hold him whilst Brez took one of us with Casper and vice versa, we then got into the stadium where he was scared of the tall reindeer, sat in gus' seat, nearly shat himself when he saw gully et al which made him not want his photo taken with Bruno!:ffsparr: We were in the car by 2.22. pm!! I think he sees gully as some sort of bogeyman, I told him to grow a pair and sent him to bed 15 minutes ago. Disgrace!:cry: players were all top lads tho!:banana:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seagulls Christmas party

Did Cas and Brez drop any kids?

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Seagulls Christmas party

Pros
- ice-skating rink + circus acts were great and the kids really enjoyed them
- craig mackail-smith was great with the kids. Extremely patient and a credit to the club
- access to the ground. Kids (and dad) loved taking photos throughout the west stand

Cons
- parking and entrance queues were a mess. Why we had to have our parking ticket checked twice by people standing 3m apart I don't know.
- the arsgas Santa's grotto was a complete waste of time staffed by the most miserable looking elf
- the kids food box for 4.50. Contained half-hot dog (the ones made from lips and ars*holes), some crisps and a drink.

Overall - 2 kids completely hooked on all things Albion. This was a good event but could have been great. My general feeling about the club is that they have some great ideas but have such a haphazard approach to implementing them. Tip for next year is to charge for tickets but include as much as possible in the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here