Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Christmas party [merged]

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Who else is taking their youngsters along today then? Didnt go last year, can imagine it being very busy though. Whats going to be happening there? Also, I rang to book the kids in for it but havnt had any tickets arrive, so I guess its just a case of going along?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Taking my daughter for the first time. I picked up our tickets from the ground yesterday, you can do the same today I'm told.

I'm aiming to get there when the doors open at 2pm, I expect this to be the most stressful 2 hours at the Amex yet.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
less kids than last year as its limited to 1100 this time.

last year was approx 3000 spread over 2 stands. This year I believe it is all in the west

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Seagulls Christmas party

Taking my little man, missed last year so he's bouncing this morning!

We are going and I really don't know what to expect - youngest daughter has been looking forward to it since I mentioned it in passing at her first game - v Middlesborough back in March!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seagulls Christmas party

I'm not going, but speaking to the club about this a week or so ago, it does sound like they're putting on a fantastic event.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just got back. I took my two boys who are aged 5 and 3 and they loved it. They met Gus, Tano and Charlie as well as some of the players (painter, Barnes and Bridcutt)

The party was on 4floors with a circus stage, Santa grotto, football skills area, synthetic ice rink, soft play area as well as face paints etc. It was superb and well done to the club for organising it.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Seagulls Christmas party

Agreed although understandably a bit chaotic it was a very good event plenty to do all in the West stand in every room even an artificial skating ring on the top floor. Most of the players in attendance more than willing to sign photos have pictures taken and saw Charlie do his bug eating. A big well done to the club the kiddies loved it as did Dad.
And a bonus spoke to Orlandi and he said his ribs are healing very well and he is hoping to be back in action very soon, he was hoping to be fit by the end of the month.

D

Deleted User X18H

It was absoulutley bloody fantastic even Mrs HB&B enjoyed and was a bit starstruck by Wayne Bridge

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Seagulls Christmas party

Can only echo the comments above, absolutely fantastic afternoon had by mini upthealbion, his highlight was having a pic with el abd and him signing 2 of my boys shirts. El Abd seemed genuinely chuffed that a 9 year old sees him as his idol :)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Should also say that I saw Paul Barber there. Nobody lynched him.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Sounds like a brilliant job by the club.

What age did it go up to, in terms of the activities being suitable for?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seagulls Christmas party

When are they going to organise one of these for adults?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here