You know you've grown up when...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waking up to find another new and interesting misfiring bodily function.

Hangovers lasting all the next day and into the day after that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
... you tell the chaps you're missing the latest Albion game at the Amex in order to continue building your patio. :down:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
When you have a conversation with your mum about anal sex and she responds to the observation "must hurt" with "yes dear, it does".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Myself and Mrs V signed up to be members of The National Trust.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When you flick through the radio channels in the car, it scans on to the Paul Miller Show on BBC Radio Sussex, and you don't immediately turn over :blush:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Mine's kind of been this year in general. I bought a house, changed jobs to a PROPER one and am attending the first wedding of someone who is from my year group at school.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
..when your Kids are going 'out' for the evening as you are heading to bed because the News has finished !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
For me, it was the club flyer thing...suddenly realised I wasnt getting them anymore. I used to throw them away as a rule, but thats not the point!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
You planned a mad night out like he "old days" but come 10 o'clock you're tired and you just wanna go home and watch tv on the sofa.

When you don't recognise any music that has currently been played over the last few years.

When all modern music sounds shit

When the ages of every player in a football team are all younger than you...

When you collect coupons

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
... or when you can't hold onto it for long enough to even find where the pub toilets are.

I think the comedian Stewart Lee also had a good one how it's only at a certain age that when a man takes a piss it puts pressure on the sphincter muscle causing a fart. Can't remember if that was something that didn't happen when I was younger but maybe he's right.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When you dont know who number 1 in the charts is .
You dont know what a Tulisa is .
You start waving to people you dont know ... Wellsy syndrome :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports