Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you've grown up when...

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I can remeber years ago, when i played Sunday morning football, telling my team mates i couldn't go to the pub after the match because i had go to B & Q to buy some paint brushes, the piss taking from the younger players went on for weeks.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
You make a noise when you stand up AND sit down.

You buy a t-shirt with absolutely NO writing on it.

You think about buying a shed.

You buy a shed.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just last week I decided I wanted a power drill to help put all my mums ikea stuff together. It was after putting in the 1,000,000 screw I had the idea. I'm only 23 as well :(

Oct 2, 2008
For me ,it was finding that when out shopping in Brighton the fit young ladies handing out flyers for night clubs completely ignored me. On the football side it was that moment when I first thought .....I remember seeing his Dad play.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
when you watch football and your older than all the players on the pitch, unless giggs is playing lol.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
when you watch football and your older than all the players on the pitch, unless giggs is playing lol.

Your what is older than the others?

(...Being old enough to pedantically pick up other people's posts about 'you're' and 'your' because back in the day no-one got that one wrong...)

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Your what is older than the others?

(...Being old enough to pedantically pick up other people's posts about 'you're' and 'your' because back in the day no-one got that one wrong...)

grammer police, what is it with this site? its a football forum not an english lesson...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
grammer police, what is it with this site? its a football forum not an english lesson...

I think you are rather missing the fact Lady Seagull is telling one on herself... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here