Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yossi Benayoun

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No. That's the thing. Naylor doesn't normally tease like he has done here, without there being anything in it.

I wouldn't be so certain that he takes some glee that he can, in his position, get fans worked up about something that ultimately has no chance of happening.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No. That's the thing. Naylor doesn't normally tease like he has done here, without there being anything in it.

Before Dave came back I remember the "possibly an old favourite returning" tweet, I don't think he posts like this unless there is some substance behind it

Edit: Ignore the above, wasn't Naylor at all :facepalm:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wouldn't be so certain that he takes some glee that he can, in his position, get fans worked up about something that ultimately has no chance of happening.

For a middle aged man who's job it is to report on the local football club, it would be pretty pathetic if he did.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Before Dave came back I remember the "possibly an old favourite returning" tweet, I don't think he posts like this unless there is some substance behind it

Would put my life on the fact that was Bozza, not Naylor.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would put my life on the fact that was Bozza, not Naylor.
Sweet baby Jesus, I hope you're right, and that it wasn't both.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
For a middle aged man who's job it is to report on the local football club, it would be pretty pathetic if he did.

Indeed. He has not 'clarified' his statement yet even after people have been commenting on twitter.

It would be truely pathetic if he was trying to trick us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Wasn't that the ridiculous tweet just before deadline when it appeared he was saying King Bobby was returning but instead we got Hammond?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Wasn't that the ridiculous tweet just before deadline when it appeared he was saying King Bobby was returning but instead we got Hammond?

No just realised I've made myself look like an absolute mug and have attributed a Bozza tweet to Naylor, sorry peeps!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Chill out a bit - all he's said is that a player is coming back to the championship – the relevance is that he is a proven player at the highest level; on the biggest stage. The "#bhafc"? That's what division we're in, and that's the team he reports on. Also, if you look, he puts it in pretty much every tweet he writes.

I'm not saying that he won't join us, but, by the same token, I don't think Andy Naylor says he IS.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Chill out a bit - all he's said is that a player is coming back to the championship – the relevance is that he is a proven player at the highest level; on the biggest stage. The "#bhafc"? That's what division we're in, and that's the team he reports on. Also, if you look, he puts it in pretty much every tweet he writes.

I'm not saying that he won't join us, but, by the same token, I don't think Andy Naylor says he IS.

Then why doesn't he tweet a clarification for those responding on twitter ( and here) ?

Is his internet down ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The Albion rumour mill is once more in motion and this time it brings news of rumours gathering that the Albion are chasing former Liverpool,West Ham and Chelsea midfielder is apparently looking to resume his career in the Championship with Brighton being the supposed front runners to gain his signature..........

...................If Albion were to land Benayoun it would be a massive coop in this division while age probably isn't on his side anymore at 33 he would bring experience from the champions league and the premier league to the side which surely a player of his calibre would shine at this level. Lets hope Oscar and David Burke can pull a few strings and make this one happen!

www.4minutesaddedtime.com

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The #bhafc confuses me. I'm sure he only uses that for news directly related to The Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here