Yossi Benayoun

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As you know, i'm convinced somebody is coming from Chelsea soon.

Championship TC ‏@Transfer_News24 5h
Wigan, Brighton, QPR, Birmingham, Reading, Bolton & Blackpool are all keen on Chelsea attacker Islam Feruz. #wafc #bhafc #QPR #bcfc #bwfc

???

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Umm... Maybe we could enjoy the beach and put NSC on hibernation for a month? Or we can just slag off Barnes and complain about lack of signings like usual?

Err...no ta. How about you start a 'Go to the beach' thread and I'll stick to the usual summer transfer rumour threads?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Ake more likely than Feruz I'd think. Maybe the lad from Brighton if he's good enough.

Yossi would be an amazing signing but like Bridge IF on sensible wages. Pay him double what anyone else is on and it will do more harm than good.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is Yossi benayoun the new Michael Owen?

But I would quite like to see him at the Grand with Tony Bloom.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
People working at the club.

I'd heard it was 'high 20s' as well.

Don't forget we took over his Premier League contract, and he was widely quoted as being our highest earner.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Ake more likely than Feruz I'd think. Maybe the lad from Brighton if he's good enough.

Yossi would be an amazing signing but like Bridge IF on sensible wages. Pay him double what anyone else is on and it will do more harm than good.

Bridge was on £90,000 a week . Man C were paying most of his wages and we coughed up something like £15K towards those ! We had him on LOAN. We have a wage structure in place ..so he will be offered what the club can afford . Take it or leave it !

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If and it's a massive if we managed to persuade him to drop down to the championship he would be a fabulous signing. Him in the hole as a genuine number 10 would be s huge coup.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Id heard similar, in fact I heard when he joined he was top earner.

Yeah I agree. But not at 20k or 20k plus as someone else said.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I just saw him coming out of the Seven Eleven on Heene Road in Worthing. He'd clearly pissed himself and was asking for 'a tab'. When I asked him about joining us he just said something along the lines of 'gay prick'.

There's a chance it wasn't him, though.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bridge was on £90,000 a week . Man C were paying most of his wages and we coughed up something like £15K towards those ! We had him on LOAN. We have a wage structure in place ..so he will be offered what the club can afford . Take it or leave it !

And Dobie would of been on no more than that in my opinion. I also read that we were paying 10% of Bridges wages? But of course I may of been mistaken.

20k for Dobie?? The management team deserves sacking if that's the case...oh hang on a minute...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports