Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yossi Benayoun

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
...Not just our weaker squad members, but our better players too (Spanish Dave).

Great news if true although hope its not the end for Dave.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be just another rumour like last season when we supposedly getting Lukaku on loan who ended up at the OTHER Albion.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'd love to be proven wrong for thinking that this is absolute nonsense.

That would be great

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Complete waste of time----------I packed up playing at 38 ----- I'm now 57 therefore I have played more footie since I RETIRED than he has in his entire career--------------------------------------does that make sense?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ahh at last...a meaty summer transfer rumour to digest! That's more like it NSC...

...mind you...I've only read the OP so apologies if this is a crock of shit!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is made in heaven. Unless it has been floated by a mischief maker it makes absolute sense. Only time (and rumours of Avi Cohen joining as yoof squad supremo) will tell.

Actually, second thoughts, it sounds like a wind up by someone who thinks Oscar is schmoskar . . .

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
....or he's looking to make as much money while he still can. He went to Chelsea for the money, not the game time.

Then if he chooses money over game time...we wouldn't want him anyway. If (and it's a BIG if) he chose to sign for us, it'd be for the football. If he signed for an MLS or Chinese league team it'd be for the Wonga. A no lose situation in my book. Although, I believe he'd get plenty of playing time at WBA so our chances are pretty slim in my opinion. Nice rumour though :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
****ing waster imo,dont want him end of

Blimey Empire! As the seasoned NSC vet that you are I respect what you have to say, but surely you have to agree that this fella could do some SERIOUS damage in The Championship IF he can be arsed with it? If he signed for us it certainly wouldn't be for the pay cheque would it?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He proved himself in the Premiership to the point where Chelsea signed him. He then went on loan to Arsenal (under 2 years ago) and was a regular while he was there.

He has a FAR more impressive CV than Spanish Dave did, so anyone suggesting he isn't good enough is a bit simple in the head.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Complete waste of time----------I packed up playing at 38 ----- I'm now 57 therefore I have played more footie since I RETIRED than he has in his entire career--------------------------------------does that make sense?

kinda..

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Rumours mean almost nothing... Expect nothing. Be happy when players sign. Speculation is pointless because these are only RUMOURS.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He proved himself in the Premiership to the point where Chelsea signed him. He then went on loan to Arsenal (under 2 years ago) and was a regular while he was there.

He has a FAR more impressive CV than Spanish Dave did, so anyone suggesting he isn't good enough is a bit simple in the head.

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea. Goals everywhere.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Rumours mean almost nothing... Expect nothing. Be happy when players sign. Speculation is pointless because these are only RUMOURS.

What else do you suggest we talk about?

Jees...rumours like this are the beating heart of NSC in the summer time! True, false or downright outrageous, I don't care. Keep em coming I say!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
What else do you suggest we talk about?

Jees...rumours like this are the beating heart of NSC in the summer time! True, false or downright outrageous, I don't care. Keep em coming I say!

Umm... Maybe we could enjoy the beach and put NSC on hibernation for a month? Or we can just slag off Barnes and complain about lack of signings like usual?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here