Yorkie!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Drumstick said:
COME BACK PLEASE! WE MISS YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM!
:)
:albion:

Not really the place to post this is it, SHE ISN'T ON HERE ANYMORE!

Try NSP.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Re: Re: Yorkie!

Gritt23 said:
Not really the place to post this is it, SHE ISN'T ON HERE ANYMORE!

Try NSP.

Because she probally still reads it, but doesn't post.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Ned said:
Hmmmmm all women it seems. which poses the question is NSC mysoginistic.

I dont think so really - there are a lot of men who dont post on here anymore too, and a lot of women still post on the site

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hiney said:

Blimey

That's so sad. Yorkie is an NSC legend in so many respects. I remember when she passed on some info I gave her last year in advance of the Prescott planning announcement and she was unfairly pilloried because the timing wasn't spot on - and all she was doing was being a messenger.

Shame the jerks killed off another NSC poster.

Hope to see her and Ned at matches next season

I still love you Yorkie x

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Croydonbloke said:
I see. What will she do now. She was on here 24/7

I see you're struggling with comprehension, here.

It says above that she's on brightonfans.com and NSP, so she still manages to fill her day.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On the Left Wing said:
Hope to see her and Ned at matches next season

I still love you Yorkie x

I'm sure you will, as they are always there, it's NSC she's fallen out of love with not the Albion.

I saw her for a brief hello at Bognor last weekend. Go to a game, look around and you'll see them. Truly loyal, seems incredible some fuckwits on here managed to piss her off to the extent that NSC has lost her.

It really is OUR loss.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
On the Left Wing said:
I remember when she passed on some info I gave her last year in advance of the Prescott planning announcement and she was unfairly pilloried because the timing wasn't spot on - and all she was doing was being a messenger.
Well that's one way of putting it. It's not exactly the truth though is it.

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
sully said:
Correct.

You're not at all funny. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to be funny.

I was making a point!

Saturday afternoon away from her indoors, a few pints with your mates, off to the game, swear, burp, fart, abuse people and generally be a bloke.

You can't do that with women about.

They don't bring anything positive to the game, I've never met a woman that could see that we were defending to deep or lacking width.

If women want to go to football we should have a place for them, like the family section for kids, we should perhaps have a female section.

Whaddya reckon?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I can't really remember how she was hounded out, to be honest. I know it was based around the MM stuff, she defended him when we were baying for blood, and I think she was attacked by a few posters but I can't really remember who. It is a shame that she hasn't felt able to come back - there have been others who have flounced, only to come back a week later asking if they have been missed!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Coopers Right Arm said:
I wasn't trying to be funny.

If women want to go to football we should have a place for them, like the family section for kids, we should perhaps have a female section.

Whaddya reckon?

While were at it lets have a sexual orientaion section and a colour of skin racial section - sake!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Coopers Right Arm said:

Saturday afternoon away from her indoors, a few pints with your mates, off to the game, swear, burp, fart, abuse people and generally be a bloke.

You can't do that with women about.

You're having a laugh arent you? That sounds like most days of the week in this house and he couldnt care less whether women are about!!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports