Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Racey

How is Guy?

Is it sciatica or has he just tweaked his back?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With regards to Yorkie.

i would love to know what I have done, as she blanks me everytime I see her....which to be honest I dont lose sleep over, however it would be nice to know what I am supposed to have done.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dies Irae said:
Racey

How is Guy?

Is it sciatica or has he just tweaked his back?

Apart from being hot and bothered he's thoroughly pissed off this week because he cant join in and train properly, although it has got better. He has no idea what's happened to it, he is going back to the osteopath on Monday and if it doesnt improve he will have a scan or something. After all the hard graft he put in at the gym over the break and beginning of pre-season he's most annoyed that it went into spasm doing aqua areobics of all things!! Cheers for asking.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Race said:
You're having a laugh arent you? That sounds like most days of the week in this house and he couldnt care less whether women are about!!! :lolol:

Coopers, you do sound like you're a bit of a mysoginist, are you ? Do you have a female partner ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
Apart from being hot and bothered he's thoroughly pissed off this week because he cant join in and train properly, although it has got better. He has no idea what's happened to it, he is going back to the osteopath on Monday and if it doesnt improve he will have a scan or something. After all the hard graft he put in at the gym over the break and beginning of pre-season he's most annoyed that it went into spasm doing aqua areobics of all things!! Cheers for asking.

damn!

As Guy and my good self are round about the same size ( although mine is all fat...LOL) I can give him the name of an osteopath in Hove, who was the physio for London Welsh Rugby Club. He is a huge chap and had no problem lifting me into positions that he could half kill me by "cracking" my back. I must say it worked wonders.

If it is sciatica, its just rest...which is a pain.

Dont be tempted to go to a chyropracter though....they are licensed maniacs who give you whiplash injuries:down: :down: :down: :down:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Race said:
After all the hard graft he put in at the gym over the break and beginning of pre-season he's most annoyed that it went into spasm doing aqua areobics of all things!! Cheers for asking.

Aqua aerobics can be particularly hazardous. Make sure he doesn't wear his water wings next time as that is asking for trouble. ;)

Anyway. Get well soon, Mr Butters. Show league One what you are made of!

Ps I do not mean taking off your shirt should you score.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dies Irae said:
With regards to Yorkie.

i would love to know what I have done, as she blanks me everytime I see her....which to be honest I dont lose sleep over, however it would be nice to know what I am supposed to have done.

As far as it goes I don't think you have done anything Dave. However since you started wearing that syrup nobody recognises you.

You look ten years younger, you and Ernest could be twins :lolol:

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Coopers, you do sound like you're a bit of a mysoginist, are you ? Do you have a female partner ?

I don't hate women, I just believe there is a time and a place for them and at the football isn't one of them!!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
BarrelofFun said:
Aqua aerobics can be particularly hazardous. Make sure he doesn't wear his water wings next time as that is asking for trouble.

Your damn right it can be hazourdous. Aqua Lardies as its commonly known down our gym - Most of the clinetele looked like they are 'beached' rather than simply getting out of the pool afterwards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhaexpress said:
As far as it goes I don't think you have done anything Dave. However since you started wearing that syrup nobody recognises you.

You look ten years younger, you and Ernest could be twins :lolol:

you need to get out more Frank. why is she blanking me then?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Woodchip said:
Are you being a twat for fun, or can you not help it?
Why, because I dared to question somthing that I know is wrong. I don't want to dig up any old arguments, but it gets on my tits that some people have turned Yorkie into some kind of martyr, as if she is a saint who did and said no wrong. OTLW referred to a particular thread where through him, some wrong information about falmer was posted as being the truth, to dress it up any other way is just wrong, plain and simple. If you want to join in with the shameless arse kissing then that's up to you, but don't have a go at me when I offer a different opinion on the matter.

To answer your question: I can't help it, it's the way I was born

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Billy the Fish said:
Why, because I dared to question somthing that I know is wrong. I don't want to dig up any old arguments, but it gets on my tits that some people have turned Yorkie into some kind of martyr, as if she is a saint who did and said no wrong. OTLW referred to a particular thread where through him, some wrong information about falmer was posted as being the truth, to dress it up any other way is just wrong, plain and simple. If you want to join in with the shameless arse kissing then that's up to you, but don't have a go at me when I offer a different opinion on the matter.

To answer your question: I can't help it, it's the way I was born

sounds fair enough to me

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dies Irae said:
damn!

As Guy and my good self are round about the same size ( although mine is all fat...LOL) I can give him the name of an osteopath in Hove, who was the physio for London Welsh Rugby Club. He is a huge chap and had no problem lifting me into positions that he could half kill me by "cracking" my back. I must say it worked wonders.

If it is sciatica, its just rest...which is a pain.

Dont be tempted to go to a chyropracter though....they are licensed maniacs who give you whiplash injuries:down: :down: :down: :down:

He's been to the osteopath already down that way I will have to find out who it was, they couldnt do much for him before he went Le Havre cos it was still in spasm. I dont think its sciatica though, its in lower back and he came home a funny shape when he first did it! He was given Diazipam to relax it so hopefully they can do something for him when he goes back on Monday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I am totally issue-neutral on Yorkie - don't dislike her, don't like her, not that bothered either way really. Am I unique?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
He's been to the osteopath already down that way I will have to find out who it was, they couldnt do much for him before he went Le Havre cos it was still in spasm. I dont think its sciatica though, its in lower back and he came home a funny shape when he first did it! He was given Diazipam to relax it so hopefully they can do something for him when he goes back on Monday.

one exercise my Osteopath gave me, when the back was still is spasm was:

Lie flat on your front. Get someone to hold your feet and knees down, stretch out your arms forwards and from the lower back, gently lift your chest and arms upwards. If it hurts stop ( its not a no pain no gain situation) and do not "rock " backwards and forwards.

If it is ok, do repetitions of 10 goes with a 30 second rest between the 10.

It really does work.

Dave the Doc.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
I am totally issue-neutral on Yorkie - don't dislike her, don't like her, not that bothered either way really. Am I unique?

Nope, that's pretty much views on the subject.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dies Irae said:
Lie flat on your front. Get someone to hold your feet and knees down, stretch out your arms forwards and from the lower back, gently lift your chest and arms upwards. If it hurts stop ( its not a no pain no gain situation) and do not "rock " backwards and forwards.
Did that involve asians at all ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Easy 10 said:
Did that involve asians at all ?

only if they come equipped with cocoa nut oil and a loofah

:love: :love: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here