Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkie!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Billy the Fish said:
Why, because I dared to question somthing that I know is wrong. I don't want to dig up any old arguments, but it gets on my tits that some people have turned Yorkie into some kind of martyr, as if she is a saint who did and said no wrong. OTLW referred to a particular thread where through him, some wrong information about falmer was posted as being the truth, to dress it up any other way is just wrong, plain and simple. If you want to join in with the shameless arse kissing then that's up to you, but don't have a go at me when I offer a different opinion on the matter.

To answer your question: I can't help it, it's the way I was born

Sorry Billy but you are so far off-beam it s unbelievable.
Suggest you read the original thread.
Setting record straight:
About a week before the announcement I asked Yorkie (Moya) to post on NSC and Brighton Fans that Prescott would be saying YES to Falmer on a certain date.
I got the date wrong!
Okay!
But Yorkie was absolutely pilloried for passing on that info - which in terms of an internet message board like NSC was a trite unfair and cruel to her
End of story

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
still its only a message board full of football fans.... nothing to get upset about.

not spoiling a well knitted wooly jumper, that IS something to get annoyed about.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
still its only a message board full of football fans.... nothing to get upset about.

not spoiling a well knitted wolly jumpy, that IS something to get annoyed about.

what is a wolly jumpy?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
well judging by yours you....you....

ummm...

you SMELL

you must be closer to me than I thought .....

had to empty the aircon water three times today!
:lolol:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
On the Left Wing said:
what is a wolly jumpy?

What a stupid question!

Image1.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
bhaexpress said:
In fairness that's a fair comment but those of us who have met her know her as a very nice lady and ardent Albion fan. She doesn't bring her beliefs to the games I can assure you all.

Maybe we would have done better if she had done...?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dies Irae said:
you need to get out more Frank. why is she blanking me then?

Maybe you should wash your ears out because she said hello back to you at the quiz.

She didn't flounce - she just stopped posting.
If I remember rightly it was TLO who took offence at the joke as Yorkie said quite rightly that she was too old to bleed.

Like most things on Nsc it is like chinese whispers.

Ned said:
She didn't flounce - she just stopped posting.
If I remember rightly it was TLO who took offence at the joke as Yorkie said quite rightly that she was too old to bleed.

Like most things on Nsc it is like chinese whispers.

Her decision to leave here, because she was the subject of constant belittling by a small gang of mostly inadequate young men, has again been totally vindicated just by reading through this thread.

She has been absent for months - but that still doesn't stop exactly the same people posting the usual spiteful personal rubbish. Perhaps it's guilt.

All that matters Ned is that, once again, Yorkie has shown herself to be a very classy lady, way too classy to lower herself to the stuff on here.

Good on ya Yorkie and enjoy the season :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
Her decision to leave here, because she was the subject to constant belittling by a small gang of mostly inadequate young men, has again been totally vindicated just by reading through this thread.

She has been absent for months - but that still doesn't stop exactly the same people posting the usual spiteful personal rubbish. Perhaps it's guilt.

All that matters Ned is that, once again, Yorkie has shown herself to be a very classy lady, way too classy to lower herself to the stuff on here.

Hello LI how are you fella, I see people are betting on the Labour Leader getting arrested before the year is out & said bookmaker wouldnt take anymore than 1k bet, this administration is inventing a whole new meaning to sleaze :D anyway 2more years to go?:bowdown:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
London Irish said:
Her decision to leave here, because she was the subject to constant belittling by a small gang of mostly inadequate young men, has again been totally vindicated just by reading through this thread.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hammer,nail and head LI

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
London Irish said:
Her decision to leave here, because she was the subject of constant belittling by a small gang of mostly inadequate young men, has again been totally vindicated just by reading through this thread.

Please help!!! I'm gradually agreeing more and more with LI's threads!!! What is wrong with me??

P.S. Good post LI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here