Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Morecambe and Wise with Andrew Preview?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just watching the Gavin and Stacey " Special " , feeling reassured that life has been kind to me, James Corden has bigger breasts and more chins despite him being 20 years younger than me..... oh, just had the third " Titter " here in Vegster Central, poor show, as expected.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gavin and Stacey was decent. 7 out of 10

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Due to family obligations I'm currently sitting through EastEnders, boy IS it GRIM ! It genuinely absolutely miserable, PhIl Mitchell and Sharon fighting for their " Love " is utterly grim watching...worse to come no doubt this episode.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not seen much TV never do but when I have glanced at the TVs over the last couple of days I have not seen anything really worth watching can't wait for tomorrow 12:30 finally some proper TV I have even managed to put people off coming over for Boxing Day until after the game.

Just remembered the Christmas Caol was good 7/10

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was at Barry Island when they were filming that, loads of folk wanting to catch a glimpse of "Nessa". I'd never seen the show so wasn't all that bothered myself.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I came late to the Gavin and Stacey party, only recently catching up on previous episodes, and enjoyed the Christmas Special...

As an aside, was I the only one who wasn’t offended by the karaoke section of the show?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Due to family obligations I'm currently sitting through EastEnders, boy IS it GRIM ! It genuinely absolutely miserable, PhIl Mitchell and Sharon fighting for their " Love " is utterly grim watching...worse to come no doubt this episode.

It was heartbreaking wasn't it? You;ve got to feel sorry for poor Louise, what an awful Xmas for her and she doesn't deserve any of this.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here