Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[TV] Xmas TV specials

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just watching the Gavin and Stacey " Special " , feeling reassured that life has been kind to me, James Corden has bigger breasts and more chins despite him being 20 years younger than me..... oh, just had the third " Titter " here in Vegster Central, poor show, as expected.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Due to family obligations I'm currently sitting through EastEnders, boy IS it GRIM ! It genuinely absolutely miserable, PhIl Mitchell and Sharon fighting for their " Love " is utterly grim watching...worse to come no doubt this episode.

Blue3

Members
Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not seen much TV never do but when I have glanced at the TVs over the last couple of days I have not seen anything really worth watching can't wait for tomorrow 12:30 finally some proper TV I have even managed to put people off coming over for Boxing Day until after the game.

Just remembered the Christmas Caol was good 7/10

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was at Barry Island when they were filming that, loads of folk wanting to catch a glimpse of "Nessa". I'd never seen the show so wasn't all that bothered myself.

darkwolf666

Members
Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I came late to the Gavin and Stacey party, only recently catching up on previous episodes, and enjoyed the Christmas Special...

As an aside, was I the only one who wasn’t offended by the karaoke section of the show?

crodonilson

Bisexual - He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Due to family obligations I'm currently sitting through EastEnders, boy IS it GRIM ! It genuinely absolutely miserable, PhIl Mitchell and Sharon fighting for their " Love " is utterly grim watching...worse to come no doubt this episode.

It was heartbreaking wasn't it? You;ve got to feel sorry for poor Louise, what an awful Xmas for her and she doesn't deserve any of this.

:nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills