Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF !!! - People wonder why this country is in such a mess !!!!!!!!!!!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You seem to have confused me with someone else - please quote me a post I've made suggesting people claiming benefits are scrongers ? I'm sure you'll find many posts I've made defending people that rightfully make claims, and maybe a few criticising people that claim what they aren't entitled to. I doubt you'll find any with me calling people scrongers and I tend to find that people that use that word have never been unfortunate enough to have to go through the demeaning and shambolic processes you are forced to go through to claim a few quid you're rightfully due.

I don't think he's confused you with anyone. Proper right winger, if memory serves me correctly. Often slating the welfare state and claiming people should work harder and look after themselves.

How ironic to see you suffer the same frustrations and toing and froing as the millions of others IN WORK benefit claimants in this country. Congratulations.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
:lolol: Cant stand anymore:jester: bed beckons:yawn:
Who invited 1066:moo:

It's ok I won't be staying. :)

Just backing up what Simster said and throwing in my two pennys' worth from the sidelines to make things even funnier.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't think he's confused you with anyone. Proper right winger, if memory serves me correctly. Often slating the welfare state and claiming people should work harder and look after themselves.

How ironic to see you suffer the same frustrations and toing and froing as the millions of others IN WORK benefit claimants in this country. Congratulations.

OK, let's see the quotes then.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
When i find out how to stop my water meter i reckon. Still i brought a water butt, it's not friggin rained since......:(

I'm guessing you didn't get a GCSE in Chemistry.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's what happens when the last few governments have made huge cost savings in cutting 'red tape' and making improvements and efficiencies.

Coincidentally, there were some people on the news today who had made some sort of protest about it. Maybe you should support them ?

I wonder when we will ever get a protest aimed at improving a system (even if it means job cuts, etc) and not just to protect the current employees and their jobs.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Visited Malta years ago when the kids were young.
Went to Popeye's Village and the museum in Valletta I think.
Got the worst drivers IMO -- they used to have right of way onto roundabouts even tho you were were already on them.
And what about all those towns that begin with Z and X FFS :mad:

The driving has not improved much! But now we have 400,000 population and over 300,000 vehicles! Chaos and bedlam.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
When I left the UK, I was due a refund for reclaimed VAT of just over 3000 pounds.
9 years later and I am still waiting.
I have been in contact with them several times about it, all to no avail, I wonder how much interest it has accrued?
I refuse to give up on it as a matter of principle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here