Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF !!! - People wonder why this country is in such a mess !!!!!!!!!!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've never known a sparky that owns a dustpan & brush------true :wozza:

Or a dust sheet.
I know a sparky that has used my drill box as a dustpan, if anyone want a recommendation for a sparky on here it won't be him.

It wasn't [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] by the way, he is a decent bloke. :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I blame Stan Richardson (Sparky in Crossroads) for my predicament. He had a spotless boiler suit, a neon screwdriver in the top pocket and he and Benny rewired the Motel in a week.

Did it burn down?
I have this picture in my head now of Benny on the tools:eek:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I blame Stan Richardson (Sparky in Crossroads) for my predicament. He had a spotless boiler suit, a neon screwdriver in the top pocket and he and Benny rewired the Motel in a week.

That shows your age:ohmy:
Met Benny:hilton: in a Holiday Village in Devon in the seventies.He put on a POSH actors voice when asked for an autograph from some kids :rolleyes:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Or a dust sheet.
I know a sparky that has used my drill box as a dustpan, if anyone want a recommendation for a sparky on here it won't be him.

It wasn't [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] by the way, he is a decent bloke. :)

Dodgy Dave lives in Newhaven, was it him?.......You might not like me if you knew that i worked on the Waste Plant in Newhaven, but to address the balance i also worked on the Power Station at Shoreham Harbour in 2000.......I left no mess tho ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Met Benny:hilton: in a Holiday Village in Devon in the seventies.He put on a POSH actors voice when asked for an autograph from some kids :rolleyes:

My mum wouldn't let me watch Grange Hill because it was on at the same time as Crossroads, and we only had one TV as we were so poor. :tantrum:
:cry:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I saw Benny in a pub around Perry Bar when i was working on the BRMB speedway track, iheard that he was a bit of a nasty piece of work......so just supped my Banks's Mild.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dodgy Dave lives in Newhaven, was it him?.......You might not like me if you knew that i worked on the Waste Plant in Newhaven, but to address the balance i also worked on the Power Station at Shoreham Harbour in 2000.......I left no mess tho ???

I love that view of the incinerator, I never did like looking at the downs:D

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My mum wouldn't let me watch Grange Hill because it was on at the same time as Crossroads, and we only had one TV as we were so poor. :tantrum:

POOR!!!!!!!----JEEZ----we lived in a wet cardboard box in't middle of the fast lane of the M23 which hadn't been built yet:(

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Poor, poor......we were so poor that all my school clothes came from the Army & Navy stores....i was the only kid in school dressed as a Japanese General :(

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
POOR!!!!!!!----JEEZ----we lived in a wet cardboard box in't middle of the fast lane of the M23 which hadn't been built yet:(

Not as poor as the customer that I worked for today In Ovingdean, he tried to knock my price down and said he didn't have much money, I said no chance as I don't live in Ovingdean and never will if I give discounts to you.:tosser:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Blimey you lot had some harsh upbringings!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here