Wrexham replay: they've sold out!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Wrexham have sold out their own share of the replay tickets - bar a few season ticket returns which will go on sale on Monday.
Anyone know how many of our 900 allocation has sold?
Would be great for Wrexham if it is a TOTAL sell-out
:albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wrexham have sold out their own share of the replay tickets - bar a few season ticket returns which will go on sale on Monday.
Anyone know how many of our 900 allocation has sold?
Would be great for Wrexham if it is a TOTAL sell-out
:albion2:

They'll be disappointed then as there's literally no chance it will be from our end.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Given the extent of the LOVE-IN surely they could sell any tickets remaining from our allocation to Wrexham fans and have the mimimum loss to segregation... will we take 400?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Maybe they have done a voucher thing you know attend the Albion game and pick-up a voucher for Newcastle ??

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not sure why we won't sell-out our allocation? I'm really looking forward to it although it will be a tough game

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Still, there's probably been a half-decent binfest.

'I went to Telford away and I haven't got one, it's a disgrace, where were all the JCLs then......' blahblah ad nauseum...
There is a long thread on redpassion about it. Am I allowed to chuckle at the post that I paraphrase with "can you imagine what the scramble for Newcastle tickets would be like?"

If Gus plays a proper team like he should have done in the first place, we'll tonk them. It's FCUM all over again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where does it say they've sold out?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
not sure why we won't sell-out our allocation? I'm really looking forward to it although it will be a tough game

Maybe its the fact its a long way to watch the development squad play midweek.

Might of had a chance if it was a weekend but obviously replays have to be midweek.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The Kop terrace has been shut due to failing a safety inspection ie only one exit for the 4,000 fans.

I would hope we take about 500 (5 of us going down in a car). My in-laws mostly live in Wales so they will be watching on TV.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Speaking to a Wrexham fan at the weekend and he told me only 3 sides of the ground are in use as one is unsafe.

Won't be a maximum crowd attendance then

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Where does it say they've sold out?

From the club itself ....
The capacity is now about 10,500 since they had to close the Kop end for safety reasons.
They reckon there might be about 800 to 1,000 season ticket returns on Monday so that means to date they have sold about 8,500, plus whatever we have sold from our allocation.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From the club itself ....
The capacity is now about 10,500 since they had to close the Kop end for safety reasons.
They reckon there might be about 800 to 1,000 season ticket returns on Monday so that means to date they have sold about 8,500, plus whatever we have sold from our allocation.

Ah, I see now, when I asked this was not on their website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports