Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay: they've sold out!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Has it been decided which Brighton fans are going to be applauded around pitchside before the match or is it just going to be Turkey and chums again?

I tend to agree with alot of your post but that is unfair, If you knew Turkey you'd know that tbh having alot of fans clap him as part of a group is a likely something he would prefer to avoid if possible.

If you knew Turkey you'd know that tbh having alot of fans clap him as part of a group is a likely something he would prefer to avoid if possible.
Unlike your other brother.

:)

p598752399-3.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I tend to agree with alot of your post but that is unfair, If you knew Turkey you'd know that tbh having alot of fans clap him as part of a group is a likely something he would prefer to avoid if possible.
Joshing. I was JOSHING, Drumstick.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

So what's the bit you agree with? :p

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does anyone know if this is this likely to be pay on the gate for away fans? I can't be sure I'll be able to make it until the day of the game.

I doubt it seeing as the home end will be a sellout, they'd need some evidence you're not a home fan trying to get in last minute which isn't really feasible.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think he's saying you would prefer the group fecked off in order that you could accept the plaudits all by yourself.

They should have set up a stage on the middle of the pitch for me to take a bow on. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone know if this is this likely to be pay on the gate for away fans? I can't be sure I'll be able to make it until the day of the game.

The local paper said any returned tickets would be issued to Wrexham fans who would be seated in the home sections , they are only allowed a % of available seats to be filled due to safety considerations so they can easily re-allocate the returns.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The local paper said any returned tickets would be issued to Wrexham fans who would be seated in the home sections , they are only allowed a % of available seats to be filled due to safety considerations so they can easily re-allocate the returns.

Oh yes I hadn't thought of that, likely will happen, because although capacity is 10500, 'Elf and Safety limits them to 9000ish, so any returns could be easily redistributed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here