Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Wouldn't it be nice if you could just click on a thread and make it off-f***?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Like this one maybe?

Seriously tho, NSC could really really do with an Ignore Thread feature. Zap all them 'x or y' threads that are a dreary waste of bandwidth. Ditto the Wordle thread. Ditto [insert your least favourite thread(s) here]. How about it @Bozza? Do you have the technology? Can we further fine-tune our NSC user experience so we don't even have to have any exposure to - In Our Humble Opinion - deeply s*** threads that are never going to get any more rewarding?
hark at you ffs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You're not one of those two freaks I introduced to each other at the Brewery Tap by any chance? My words still haunt me to this day: "Kinky Gerbils? This is SJ's Love Monkey" 😱
It was Gerbil, not Kinky Gerbil (who is a Spurs fan).

I’m reasonably sure Perry was one of the NSC match sponsors in the early Withdean days, but could be wrong.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When you go for the handshake when you meet someone, some people go for a grab more of the fingers than the hand, some go deep in and rub their flaginas (skin between thumb and forefinger) together.
At the height of covid flagina rubbing was generally refrained from and as a compromise touching each others wenis became the more standard form of greeting. But I'm sure you know that already.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
At the height of covid flagina rubbing was generally refrained from and as a compromise touching each others wenis became the more standard form of greeting. But I'm sure you know that already.
This is true, I am not opposed to Wenis or Flagina contact and still continue to do both post pandemic. You should try it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Like this one maybe?

Seriously tho, NSC could really really do with an Ignore Thread feature. Zap all them 'x or y' threads that are a dreary waste of bandwidth. Ditto the Wordle thread. Ditto [insert your least favourite thread(s) here]. How about it @Bozza? Do you have the technology? Can we further fine-tune our NSC user experience so we don't even have to have any exposure to - In Our Humble Opinion - deeply s*** threads that are never going to get any more rewarding?
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here