Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Wouldn't it be nice if you could just click on a thread and make it off-f***?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like this one maybe?

Seriously tho, NSC could really really do with an Ignore Thread feature. Zap all them 'x or y' threads that are a dreary waste of bandwidth. Ditto the Wordle thread. Ditto [insert your least favourite thread(s) here]. How about it @Bozza? Do you have the technology? Can we further fine-tune our NSC user experience so we don't even have to have any exposure to - In Our Humble Opinion - deeply s*** threads that are never going to get any more rewarding?

Last edited:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Like this one maybe?

Seriously tho, NSC could really really do with an Ignore Thread feature. Zap all them 'x or y' threads that are a dreary waste of bandwidth. Ditto the Wordle thread. Ditto [insert your least favourite thread(s) here]. How about it @Bozza? Do you have the technology?
I'd second that.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Like this one maybe?

Seriously tho, NSC could really really do with an Ignore Thread feature. Zap all them 'x or y' threads that are a dreary waste of bandwidth. Ditto the Wordle thread. Ditto [insert your least favourite thread(s) here]. How about it @Bozza? Do you have the technology? Can we further fine-tune our NSC user experience so we don't even have to have any exposure to - In Our Humble Opinion - deeply s*** threads that are never going to get any more rewarding?
Thirded.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
100% agree with this and I've thought this for a long time. With mental health issues being rife many must want to come here for solace - football chat (Albion related or not), or general chat between good people with a common bond. But I'm bombarded with war, death, climate change doom, political hatred and the impending end of the world (according to some). A filter function to remove threads that you do not want to see is a must.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Like this one maybe?

I think we need a poll for this: x & y threads ? or Wordle thread ?
🤣

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I quite like THPP though :lolol:
There's always one :rolleyes:
At the top of this Big Board, there is a link for Albion Only threads.

Look for Just Albion threads.
That doesn't really quite hack it tho. Doubt that many of us are here purely for the Just Albion threads. It's more of a Mumsnet thing for gentlemen of a certain age 😄

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here