Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you want Murray?

He was the best player on the pitch for 60 minutes at the Amex but lost appetite when one of our players battered him. It's the two sides of Glenn, will always be there

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Please come back Glenn - learn to smile now and again - and please explain the chicken head celebration - and just score goals - everyone will love you very quickly and forget quickly too.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glenn is very much part of the new regime .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
With us losing Bent (only here for a month, but it feels like we've lost him as Villa never wanted him back), I think a striker to make us feel confident we can beat the drop is CRUCIAL.

GM would be exactly that. Bring him here for the rest of the season, and we WILL stay up.

Sea Sea Seaside Air

Dec 31, 2014
GOSBTS
With us losing Bent (only here for a month, but it feels like we've lost him as Villa never wanted him back), I think a striker to make us feel confident we can beat the drop is CRUCIAL.

GM would be exactly that. Bring him here for the rest of the season, and we WILL stay up.

The issue I raised before is would you settle for bringing a striker in from one of the foreign leagues as a total gamble hoping for it to pay off, or wanting a name everyone has heard of?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please. Gus' 2nd biggest mistake was letting Muzza go. He is exactly what we need. Brilliant with his head. Brilliant at hold-up play. Physical presence. Knows where the back of the net is.

Would be my number 1 striker target.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But then I think of all the threads we will get if he signed. If we get 6 goals a season/9 shots per goal murray there'll be all the "told you. NEVER go back" threads, the "he was lazy before, he's lazy now, and he doesn't wave to the fans" threads.
If he signs, I'll immediately start one of these threads. In fact, I might start one now, just in case.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Yes please. Gus' 2nd biggest mistake was letting Muzza go. He is exactly what we need. Brilliant with his head. Brilliant at hold-up play. Physical presence. Knows where the back of the net is.

Would be my number 1 striker target.

2nd worst mistake? I imagine we would've already had our trip to the PL if we'd managed to come to an agreement on contract extension.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
2nd worst mistake? I imagine we would've already had our trip to the PL if we'd managed to come to an agreement on contract extension.

1st is gross misconduct...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here