Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you want Murray?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We should be a forward looking club,look forwards....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Couldn't be more wrong Spence, just a horrible co-incidence!
Apologizes then mate. We've had a recent spate of new posters on here who turned out to be under cover Scum fans. They were pretty easy to spot to be honest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No No No.
Never go back, always look forward.
He left didn't want to stay.
You would not let a Palace fan into the Northstand??

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On the one hand these threads are getting really annoying, to the point I want him not to come just to disappoint the people who keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about signing him.

On the other hand, if he doesn't come in January, we'll get it again in the loan window, then again in the summer, then again in the loan window, then again next January to the point where I think him signing will at least stop these threads.

But then I think of all the threads we will get if he signed. If we get 6 goals a season/9 shots per goal murray there'll be all the "told you. NEVER go back" threads, the "he was lazy before, he's lazy now, and he doesn't wave to the fans" threads. If we get the 1 goal every 2.5 shots/30 goals a season murray, there'll be the gloating "told you so, we should never have let him go?" threads and the "imagine if we had kept him last time" threads.

Not sure which is worse.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Realistically the SCUM will be asking for a transfer fee which I'm guessing would be around the £3M bracket and there is also the slight problem over his wage demands. Reading might be interested in signing him at that figure and can easily match the reported £20k a week he is on at Palarse.

Out of contract at the end of season and 32 years old and been loaned out.. £500k would do it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No. He's 32 and is in the way down. We made him look good last week with some shambolic defending in the first 30-40 mins.

There are other players out there.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'm going to ignore his history and previous tenure with this club and judge him solely on how he looked on Boxing Day...

... so 'yes', in a heartbeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here